A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Folvron, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Trintellix, Seroquel Xr - from FDA reports
4 females aged 31 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 31 year old female patient who has Sleeplessness, Depression, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Low Iron. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 06, 2017
4 females aged 31 (±5) who take Folvron, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Trintellix, Seroquel Xr are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 31
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Sleeplessness, Depression, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Low Iron
- Drugs taken:
- Trazodone Hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride)
- Trintellix (vortioxetine hydrobromide)
- Seroquel Xr (quetiapine fumarate)
- Folvron (ferrous sulfate; folic acid)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Uti: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Uti in Sleeplessness: 71 (2.36% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Sleeplessness)
- Uti in Depression: 205 (1.38% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Depression)
- Uti in Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition)
- Uti in Low Iron: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who have Low Iron)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Uti in Trazodone Hydrochloride: 5 (1.56% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Trazodone Hydrochloride)
- Uti in drugs with ingredients of Trazodone Hydrochloride: 75 (2.54% of females aged 31 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride)
- Uti in Seroquel Xr: 2 (0.32% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Seroquel Xr)
- Uti in drugs with ingredients of Seroquel Xr: 113 (1.49% of females aged 31 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of quetiapine fumarate)
- Uti in Trintellix: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Trintellix)
- Uti in drugs with ingredients of Trintellix: 1 (0.35% of females aged 31 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of vortioxetine hydrobromide)
- Uti in Folvron: 0 (0% of females aged 31 (±5) who take Folvron)
- Uti in drugs with ingredients of Folvron: 21 (3.32% of females aged 31 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of ferrous sulfate; folic acid)
Most common drug interactions over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (2 people, 50.00%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 person, 25.00%)
- Hypoaesthesia (1 person, 25.00%)
- Feeling Of Relaxation (1 person, 25.00%)
- Asthma (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zolpidem (2 people, 50.00%)
- Sertraline (2 people, 50.00%)
- Neurontin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Mirena (2 people, 50.00%)
- Macrobid (1 person, 25.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Folvron has active ingredients of ferrous sulfate; folic acid. It is often used in anemia. (latest outcomes from Folvron 114 users)
- Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 10,172 users)
- Trintellix has active ingredients of vortioxetine hydrobromide. (latest outcomes from Trintellix 1,857 users)
- Seroquel xr has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel xr 10,738 users)
What are the conditions?
- Sleeplessness (a sleep disorder in which there is an inability to fall asleep or to stay asleep as long as desired) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Melatonin, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 230,042 Sleeplessness patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,552 Depression patients)
- Insomnia related to another mental condition (sleeplessness related to another mental condition) can be treated by Trazodone hydrochloride, Ambien, Zopiclone, Seroquel, Ambien cr (latest reports from 932 Insomnia related to another mental condition patients)
- Low iron can be treated by Ferrous fumarate, Iron dextran, Metopirone (latest reports from 119 Low iron patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Uti (urinary tract infection) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 123,835 Uti patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Folvron and Trazodone hydrochloride drug interaction
- Folvron and Trintellix drug interaction
- Folvron and Seroquel xr drug interaction
- Trazodone hydrochloride and Trintellix drug interaction
- Trazodone hydrochloride and Seroquel xr drug interaction
- Trintellix and Seroquel xr drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I just test for positive for barbiturates and amphetamines today. I did some research and found out trazadone can cause the false positive for amphetamines but what other prescriptions would cause false positive for barbiturates because I don't even know what barbiturates are?
I have been on Divigel 0.5 mg daily for the past ten years and have no problems with the product. A few years ago I decided (without my doctor) to apply the gel every other day. The result was an UTI. My doctor told me I would need to be on Divigel for the rest of my life. The reason is if I ...
I've been taking trazodone for a year and I'm a female at 65, I'm wondering if anybody else experience hair loss. I also had two surgeries last year and I don't know if it could be a hormone imbalance but since taking trazodone I'm fine it it's much worse, I'm also taking Tylenol PM does anybody ...
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have constant uti and fibromyalgia and i haven't. had a bad flare up until now i just finished a round of macrobid and. still have the uti and still hurting from the fibromyalgia. I know i have to take the antibiotics and just hurt i guess. any opinions to help with the pain for fibromyalgia.
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
I have an indiana pouch due to the face that my own bladder was so bad from IC. Now I am getting just as many infections and I don't know why. I am immunie to most antibiotics because I have taken so many since about 1994.
I'm on Prolia and I've had two bladders infections in 4 months. I don't like being on antibiotics all the time. Right now I'm taking Keflex for the latest infection. Does anyone have a solution to prevent the infections or a better way to treat them?