A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Hc - from FDA reports
5 females aged 79 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 79 year old female patient who has Hypertension. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 31, 2017
5 females aged 79 (±5) who take Clonidine, Hc are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 79
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Hypertension
- Drugs taken:
- Clonidine (clonidine)
- Hc (hydrocortisone)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter: 0 (0% of females aged 79 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter in Hypertension: 745 (2.17% of females aged 79 (±5) who have Hypertension)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter in Clonidine: 63 (2.7% of females aged 79 (±5) who take Clonidine)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter in drugs with ingredients of Clonidine: 87 (2.69% of females aged 79 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of clonidine)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter in Hc: 0 (0% of females aged 79 (±5) who take Hc)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter in drugs with ingredients of Hc: 36 (3.5% of females aged 79 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of hydrocortisone)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- muscle aches
- pancreatitis acute
- dry mouth
- joint pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rashes (1 person, 20.00%)
- Platelet Count (1 person, 20.00%)
- Nausea (1 person, 20.00%)
- Haemorrhoids (1 person, 20.00%)
- Constipation (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Singulair (2 people, 40.00%)
- Xalatan (1 person, 20.00%)
- Tylenol (1 person, 20.00%)
- Miralax (1 person, 20.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 person, 20.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,960 users)
- Hc has active ingredients of hydrocortisone. It is often used in addison's disease. (latest outcomes from Hc 669 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,323 Hypertension patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, diabetes, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 181,335 Atrial fibrillation/flutter patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
A loved one has been diagnosed with CHF and what we have come to know is with an elevated blood pressure, there is an increase in coughing. Dialysis is done 3x a week to remove any fluid buildup and fluids are carefully watched throughout the day. I was wondering if taking Delsym was ever ...
Has anyone booked good results in using Taurine and L Argine or other supplements in conquering Afib or/and PVC's? I'm recovering from Ablation a view months ago and still have a lots of PVC's and read a lot about these supplements. henk
Hello, I'm a 63 y/o female who decided to wean off morphine (my decision) which was prescribed for post op (lobectomy of right lung) pain. I sustained nerve damage in surgery but am thankfully cured. Under Pain Management Doc care I am taking Clonidine and Morphine 15mg IR tabs. I'm just ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi there, thank you for letting me join this group. I have had a-fib for 20 years. I'm thinking of starting Sam-e for depression, and am interested in the effects it has on a-fib, and the associated drugs. Thanks! Sue
may 3, 2017 surgery to remove cancer tumor from right kidney. IV of Dilaudid or morphine, don't remember which, for two day. then dilaudid for about 5 days, then to the ER with afib. then 3 days later back to the ER with afib. both times, they were able to give me a shot the put me back ...