A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Calcitriol, Calcium, Adderall 30, Gabapentin - from FDA reports
1,305 females aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 64 year old female patient who has Parathyroid Adenoma, Add, Sciatica Aggravated. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
1,305 females aged 64 (±5) who take Calcitriol, Calcium, Adderall 30, Gabapentin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 64
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Parathyroid Adenoma, Add, Sciatica Aggravated
- Drugs taken:
- Calcitriol (calcitriol)
- Calcium (calcium)
- Adderall 30 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Gabapentin (gabapentin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Anxiety: 20 (1.53% of females aged 64 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Crying: 1 (0.08% of females aged 64 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anxiety in Parathyroid Adenoma: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Parathyroid Adenoma)
- Anxiety in Add: 50 (8.9% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Add)
- Anxiety in Sciatica Aggravated: 17 (3.21% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Sciatica Aggravated)
- Crying in Parathyroid Adenoma: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Parathyroid Adenoma)
- Crying in Add: 12 (2.14% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Add)
- Crying in Sciatica Aggravated: 10 (1.89% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Sciatica Aggravated)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anxiety in Calcitriol: 51 (4.72% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Calcitriol)
- Anxiety in Calcium: 307 (2.66% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Calcium)
- Anxiety in Adderall 30: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Adderall 30)
- Anxiety in Gabapentin: 391 (3.17% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Gabapentin)
- Crying in Calcitriol: 2 (0.19% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Calcitriol)
- Crying in Calcium: 43 (0.37% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Calcium)
- Crying in Adderall 30: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Adderall 30)
- Crying in Gabapentin: 60 (0.49% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Gabapentin)
Most common drug interactions over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (126 people, 9.66%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (93 people, 7.13%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (66 people, 5.06%)
- Diabetes (51 people, 3.91%)
- Gait Disturbance (49 people, 3.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D (295 people, 22.61%)
- Synthroid (181 people, 13.87%)
- Vitamin B12 (140 people, 10.73%)
- Magnesium (137 people, 10.50%)
- Fish Oil (130 people, 9.96%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Calcitriol has active ingredients of calcitriol. It is often used in hypoparathyroidism. (latest outcomes from Calcitriol 9,203 users)
- Calcium has active ingredients of calcium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Calcium 60,617 users)
- Adderall 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 30 1,815 users)
- Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Gabapentin 107,509 users)
What are the conditions?
- Parathyroid adenoma (benign tumour of the parathyroid gland) (latest reports from 5 Parathyroid adenoma patients)
- Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 69,060 Add patients)
- Sciatica aggravated (worse a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve) (latest reports from 72 Sciatica aggravated patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,365 Anxiety patients).
- Crying has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain, quit smoking (latest reports from 26,141 Crying patients).
- Calcitriol and Calcium drug interaction
- Calcitriol and Adderall 30 drug interaction
- Calcitriol and Gabapentin drug interaction
- Calcium and Adderall 30 drug interaction
- Calcium and Gabapentin drug interaction
- Adderall 30 and Gabapentin drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Can I taper off Primidone I am on 3x50 mgs started taking them May 15 2017 due to increased anxiety and adrenaline rushing through my system at 100 miles an hour I am 66 English lady also on other medications just taken amytryptaline 25mgs terrified of seizure or stroke talking to highly ...
Hi, my name is Sabrina. I am 41 years old. I had a hysterectomy 7 years ago when my surgeon diagnosed me with possible adenomiosis. While inside she chose to remove a mass (scar tissue) from my abdominal area right above my pubic bone. She says it was from a past C-section. She said after ...
Burning Sensation halfway around my ches, just below my breast on the right side of my body. Feels not quite as painful as Shingles with no external or visible signs. My doctors can't tell me with any degree of certainty what the problem is, but keep me on these ineffective pain meds. ...
I recently started gabapentin for nerve pain and fibromyalgia however have been taking plaquinel for years for arthritis. My question is, do I really need both? I have researched and found gabapentin can be used for many conditions including arthritis. I also know you don't have to ween off of ...
Is there any interaction taking these three together? I have a herniated disc C6 & C7 due to MVA and hates medications. Also don't want steroid injections or surgery. Would like help on what I can do naturally without putting bad stuff in my body. Please help. Seeing Acupuncturist ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been taking Gabapentin for a few months now and I'm starting to have effects. Hands swollen and painful. Sores in my mouth. Blood blister on roof of my mouth. Sore throat as well. Dr today again. Ty. J
I took Miralax daily for probably close to a year I already had suffered from anxiety and depression. It got progressively worse several months ago and I never correlated it with Miralax still giving it some research. Since then I have stopped except for taking it one time a couple weeks ago. ...
I am 54 years old and am taking aromasin for about 2 years now. I find myself constantly feeling anxious & stressed. My chest and shoulders are really tight. I can't seem to relax at all and cannot seem to escape the anxiety. Before this I was typically a calm person. This seems so beyond ...
Have been on 400 mgs. of Gabapentin for two and a half months for head tremors. Three weeks ago noticed I wasn't feeling up to par. Had blood tests done and was told my iron count was down to 28 from 114 from six months ago. Am going to stop the Gabapentin. Never had a problem with my iron count ...