A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Progesterone, Estrogel, Levemir, Novolog Flexpen - from FDA reports
608 females aged 47 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 47 year old female patient who has Diabetes, Menopause. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
608 females aged 47 (±5) who take Progesterone, Estrogel, Levemir, Novolog Flexpen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 47
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Diabetes, Menopause
- Drugs taken:
- Novolog Flexpen (insulin aspart recombinant)
- Progesterone (progesterone)
- Levemir (insulin detemir)
- Estrogel (estradiol)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Tenderness: 0 (0% of females aged 47 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Breast Lump: 0 (0% of females aged 47 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Breast Lump in Diabetes: 6 (0.06% of females aged 47 (±5) who have Diabetes)
- Breast Lump in Menopause: 18 (1.57% of females aged 47 (±5) who have Menopause)
- Tenderness in Diabetes: 12 (0.11% of females aged 47 (±5) who have Diabetes)
- Tenderness in Menopause: 3 (0.26% of females aged 47 (±5) who have Menopause)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Breast Lump in Novolog Flexpen: 0 (0% of females aged 47 (±5) who take Novolog Flexpen)
- Breast Lump in Estrogel: 0 (0% of females aged 47 (±5) who take Estrogel)
- Breast Lump in Levemir: 0 (0% of females aged 47 (±5) who take Levemir)
- Breast Lump in Progesterone: 6 (0.49% of females aged 47 (±5) who take Progesterone)
- Tenderness in Novolog Flexpen: 0 (0% of females aged 47 (±5) who take Novolog Flexpen)
- Tenderness in Estrogel: 0 (0% of females aged 47 (±5) who take Estrogel)
- Tenderness in Levemir: 2 (0.48% of females aged 47 (±5) who take Levemir)
- Tenderness in Progesterone: 2 (0.16% of females aged 47 (±5) who take Progesterone)
Most common drug interactions over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (36 people, 5.92%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (28 people, 4.61%)
- High Blood Pressure (27 people, 4.44%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (23 people, 3.78%)
- Hypothyroidism (23 people, 3.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Premarin (56 people, 9.21%)
- Synthroid (49 people, 8.06%)
- Provera (44 people, 7.24%)
- Lyrica (40 people, 6.58%)
- Metformin (37 people, 6.09%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Progesterone has active ingredients of progesterone. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Progesterone 8,163 users)
- Estrogel has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Estrogel 697 users)
- Levemir has active ingredients of insulin detemir. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Levemir 9,470 users)
- Novolog flexpen has active ingredients of insulin aspart recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Novolog flexpen 272 users)
What are the conditions?
- Diabetes can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 291,089 Diabetes patients)
- Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,573 Menopause patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Tenderness (pain or discomfort when an affected area is touched) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 6,417 Tenderness patients).
- Breast lump (localized swelling that feels different from the surrounding breast tissue) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 5,155 Breast lump patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Progesterone and Estrogel drug interaction
- Progesterone and Levemir drug interaction
- Progesterone and Novolog flexpen drug interaction
- Estrogel and Levemir drug interaction
- Estrogel and Novolog flexpen drug interaction
- Levemir and Novolog flexpen drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
4 years of Danazol, stopped taking danazol same day as total hysterectomy, two weeks later prescribed 2.5 g of Estsrogel. Can't sleep, hyper, headaces, racing heart, neck glands and underarm glands popping up and down. I am worried about the hormones upset in my body since the pituitory gland ...
I am 12 years post total hysterectomy. I used essential oils to help balance my hormones prior to going on hormone therapy 9 weeks ago which I am using the pellets in my hip and take extra progesterone at night because my second set of labs said I needed more. I should have done this years ago ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hey Guys, I've been on accutane for the past two months, on very low dosage- 10 mgs once a day. Aside from several side effects that I've experienced, I noticed that I have a painful lump in my left breast. I have small breasts, so I can feel it with a very slight press. Problem is when ...
I've just been diagnosed with pancolitis. I've been experiencing flare-ups, which have been relatively manageable, on my left colon occasionally for a good part of the last ten years or so but a colonoscopy this week revealed that inflammation has become widespread throughout my colon. My ...
Hi, I suffer from perimenopausal symtoms - especially mood-related in the last part of the hormone-cycle. I have suffered from heavy PMS (psycological symtoms) all my life. These became worse after a hysterectomi last year. I quitted phytoestrogen a couple of months ago because of this, and ...