A study for a 61 year old man who takes Trezix, Pravastatin Sodium, Candesartan Cilexetil, Endep - from FDA reports
307 males aged 61 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 61 year old male patient who has High Cholesterol, Neuropathic Pain, Hypertension. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 09, 2017
307 males aged 61 (±5) who take Trezix, Pravastatin Sodium, Candesartan Cilexetil, Endep are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 61
- Gender: male
- Conditions: High Cholesterol, Neuropathic Pain, Hypertension
- Drugs taken:
- Trezix (acetaminophen; caffeine; dihydrocodeine bitartrate)
- Pravastatin Sodium (pravastatin sodium)
- Candesartan Cilexetil (candesartan cilexetil)
- Endep (amitriptyline hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Shortness Of Breath: 0 (0% of males aged 61 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Shortness Of Breath in Neuropathic Pain: 0 (0% of males aged 61 (±5) who have Neuropathic Pain)
- Shortness Of Breath in High Cholesterol: 792 (4.14% of males aged 61 (±5) who have High Cholesterol)
- Shortness Of Breath in Hypertension: 1,655 (4.95% of males aged 61 (±5) who have Hypertension)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Shortness Of Breath in Trezix: 0 (0% of males aged 61 (±5) who take Trezix)
- Shortness Of Breath in drugs with ingredients of Trezix: 12 (4.07% of males aged 61 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; caffeine; dihydrocodeine bitartrate)
- Shortness Of Breath in Pravastatin Sodium: 29 (2.41% of males aged 61 (±5) who take Pravastatin Sodium)
- Shortness Of Breath in drugs with ingredients of Pravastatin Sodium: 333 (4.69% of males aged 61 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of pravastatin sodium)
- Shortness Of Breath in Candesartan Cilexetil: 22 (3% of males aged 61 (±5) who take Candesartan Cilexetil)
- Shortness Of Breath in drugs with ingredients of Candesartan Cilexetil: 120 (3.27% of males aged 61 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of candesartan cilexetil)
- Shortness Of Breath in Endep: 2 (6.9% of males aged 61 (±5) who take Endep)
- Shortness Of Breath in drugs with ingredients of Endep: 196 (4.83% of males aged 61 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- completed suicide
- palmar-plantar erythrodysaesthesia syndrome
- disease progression
- breathing - slowed or stopped
- cardiac arrest
- alanine aminotransferase increased
1 - 6 months:
- mood swings
- bipolar disorder
- fear of death
- acute psychosis
- inappropriate affect
- gastritis erosive
- enlarged heart
6 - 12 months:
- mental status changes
1 - 2 years:
- completed suicide
- gastric perforation
- cerebral infarction
- night sweats
- ischaemic cardiomyopathy
- sleep apnea syndrome
- pneumonia klebsiella
2 - 5 years:
- completed suicide
5 - 10 years:
- night sweats
- sleep apnea syndrome
- chest pain
- renal failure acute
- heart attack
- drug ineffective
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (24 people, 7.82%)
- Diabetes (17 people, 5.54%)
- Preventive Health Care (14 people, 4.56%)
- Insomnia (13 people, 4.23%)
- Multiple Myeloma (10 people, 3.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Atenolol (37 people, 12.05%)
- Gabapentin (36 people, 11.73%)
- Amlodipine (36 people, 11.73%)
- Plavix (29 people, 9.45%)
- Metformin (26 people, 8.47%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Trezix has active ingredients of acetaminophen; caffeine; dihydrocodeine bitartrate. (latest outcomes from Trezix 10 users)
- Pravastatin sodium has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Pravastatin sodium 13,740 users)
- Candesartan cilexetil has active ingredients of candesartan cilexetil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Candesartan cilexetil 6,927 users)
- Endep has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Endep 859 users)
What are the conditions?
- High cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 263,324 High cholesterol patients)
- Neuropathic pain (pain due to nerve inflammation and damage) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 1,357 Neuropathic pain patients)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,323 Hypertension patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Shortness of breath has been reported by people with high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 313,722 Shortness of breath patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Trezix and Pravastatin sodium drug interaction
- Trezix and Candesartan cilexetil drug interaction
- Trezix and Endep drug interaction
- Pravastatin sodium and Candesartan cilexetil drug interaction
- Pravastatin sodium and Endep drug interaction
- Candesartan cilexetil and Endep drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Hi I am a lady from south of the river in Perth. I have asthma and emphysema which causes the SOB. I have found that by using a rollator, which allows me to go me to go for walks and rest any where at any time. I would like to know if anyone would be interested in forming a group for meetings.
I started taking Meloxicam for arthritis. I took it for 1 1/2 weeks and noticed significant shortness of breath along with extreme fatigue and jaw pain. I stopped taking it immediately after looking up the side effects. My fatigue and jaw pain have gone away, but the shortness of breath ...
After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi All Using Pulmozyne for 2 months and very breathless. Wil this pass? And if so approximately how long will that take. I use the gym to help with my cf but can't manage to do anything once there since been put on pulmozyne and wondering if it's worth taking. Thank you Hazel
I have been on Candasartan since a heart attack 12 years ago. My voice has been affected for some time now and endoscope has ruled out other problems. Just wondering if this drug might be causing this hoarseness and clearing of throat.
I took vancomycin several months ago.I took it via a pic line at home and while in the hospital.After a couple surgeries for a broken femur and shoulder I received after a fall I had a staph infection.That is why they gave me the vancomycin.My hip has pretty much healed,but now I can hardly make ...
Just started taking Benzonatate yesterday after doing in for lingering cough after acute bronchitis. After a couple doses noticed breathing was more difficult and coughing worse. Almost feels like I am taking in a breath but not getting in air if that makes sense. Up most of night, only thing ...