A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Wellbutrin, Xanax - from FDA reports
1,186 females aged 39 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 39 year old female patient who has Bipolar 1. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 03, 2017
1,186 females aged 39 (±5) who take Lithium Carbonate, Wellbutrin, Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 39
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Bipolar 1
- Drugs taken:
- Lithium Carbonate (lithium carbonate)
- Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Abdominal Pain: 35 (2.95% of females aged 39 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Back Pain: 49 (4.13% of females aged 39 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Abdominal Pain in Bipolar 1: 27 (3.22% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Bipolar 1)
- Back Pain in Bipolar 1: 18 (2.15% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Bipolar 1)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Abdominal Pain in Lithium Carbonate: 57 (3.47% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Lithium Carbonate)
- Abdominal Pain in drugs with ingredients of Lithium Carbonate: 65 (3.42% of females aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of lithium carbonate)
- Abdominal Pain in Wellbutrin: 204 (2.82% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Wellbutrin)
- Abdominal Pain in drugs with ingredients of Wellbutrin: 275 (2.61% of females aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride)
- Abdominal Pain in Xanax: 349 (4.63% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Xanax)
- Abdominal Pain in drugs with ingredients of Xanax: 482 (4.03% of females aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of alprazolam)
- Back Pain in Lithium Carbonate: 32 (1.95% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Lithium Carbonate)
- Back Pain in drugs with ingredients of Lithium Carbonate: 36 (1.89% of females aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of lithium carbonate)
- Back Pain in Wellbutrin: 234 (3.23% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Wellbutrin)
- Back Pain in drugs with ingredients of Wellbutrin: 290 (2.75% of females aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride)
- Back Pain in Xanax: 343 (4.55% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Xanax)
- Back Pain in drugs with ingredients of Xanax: 442 (3.7% of females aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of alprazolam)
Most common drug interactions over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (108 people, 9.11%)
- Insomnia (78 people, 6.58%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (75 people, 6.32%)
- Sleep Disorder (53 people, 4.47%)
- Migraine (48 people, 4.05%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (214 people, 18.04%)
- Ambien (178 people, 15.01%)
- Neurontin (157 people, 13.24%)
- Zoloft (140 people, 11.80%)
- Prozac (124 people, 10.46%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Lithium carbonate has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lithium carbonate 18,790 users)
- Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 76,388 users)
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 91,861 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bipolar 1 (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine (latest reports from 12,513 Bipolar 1 patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Abdominal pain has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 137,907 Abdominal pain patients).
- Back pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 189,656 Back pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Lithium carbonate and Wellbutrin drug interaction
- Lithium carbonate and Xanax drug interaction
- Wellbutrin and Xanax drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Mirapex for about six years first 1 mg a day then 2 mg a day and again 1 mg a day For about three to four months now, I have a pain in my upper abdomen, just beneath the rib cage I also have irregular bowels, flatulence and feel tired My blood tests are normal, so ...
I have taken lithium for 15 years first 12 I was on 900 mg of the Er. My levels were always .8-.9. That was the first 12 years. Then when I moved to another state they said I was on too much meds and at the time I was on Pristiq and Abilify 60 mg for 13 years and the lithium. They took me off ...
Hi, I've been taking Wellbutrin for about two months now and I'm having increased urination. It's gotten so bad I'm peeing at least 20 times a day and it's become harder and harder to control the urge. Anyone else have this problem?
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
You may be interested in these reviews
I was put on Wellbutrin and low dose of lamictal for depression about 5 years ago. I am taking norco now for pain from pudental neuralgia. I would like to try to get off norco and take cannabis. Has anyone taken Wellbutrin and cannabis and not had negative reaction?
I start ALP with 1 mg dose after taking 2 days of the same dose I felt that 1 mg is too much for me I cut it to 0.5 and then 0.25 now I am taking about 0.12 to get 0.12 I break the pill in 2 pieces. my aim is to withdraw it because it.s makes my eyes yellowish and most important now I have ...
Hi my name is Bernie I have had for strokes and then I started getting Tia I've had about 80 of them and they won't stop and I've been tested for seizures and they aren't seizures and the doctors just don't know what they are and then I found this website so I'm kind of glad to find you people ...