A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Benicar, Amlodipine Besylate, Meloxicam - from FDA reports
1,118 females aged 68 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 68 year old female patient who has High Blood Pressure, Arthritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 01, 2017
1,118 females aged 68 (±5) who take Benicar, Amlodipine Besylate, Meloxicam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 68
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Blood Pressure, Arthritis
- Drugs taken:
- Benicar (olmesartan medoxomil)
- Amlodipine Besylate (amlodipine besylate)
- Meloxicam (meloxicam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Frequent Urination: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Frequent Urination in High Blood Pressure: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
- Frequent Urination in Arthritis: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who have Arthritis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Frequent Urination in Benicar: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take Benicar)
- Frequent Urination in drugs with ingredients of Benicar: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil)
- Frequent Urination in Amlodipine Besylate: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take Amlodipine Besylate)
- Frequent Urination in drugs with ingredients of Amlodipine Besylate: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of amlodipine besylate)
- Frequent Urination in Meloxicam: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take Meloxicam)
- Frequent Urination in drugs with ingredients of Meloxicam: 0 (0% of females aged 68 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of meloxicam)
Most common drug interactions over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (146 people, 13.06%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (115 people, 10.29%)
- Diabetes (85 people, 7.60%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (72 people, 6.44%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (67 people, 5.99%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (112 people, 10.02%)
- Metformin (103 people, 9.21%)
- Nexium (95 people, 8.50%)
- Lipitor (95 people, 8.50%)
- Humira (82 people, 7.33%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Benicar has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Benicar 21,284 users)
- Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine besylate 28,503 users)
- Meloxicam has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Meloxicam 25,396 users)
What are the conditions?
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,323 High blood pressure patients)
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac sodium (latest reports from 93,943 Arthritis patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 817 Frequent urination patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Benicar and Amlodipine besylate drug interaction
- Benicar and Meloxicam drug interaction
- Amlodipine besylate and Meloxicam drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I am an obese 62-year-old male who is inactive and sits at a computer most of the day. I was taking amlodipine for 8 years and have had several bouts of water retention and had to have Lasix therapy on and off.I began having muscle spasms and thought maybe it was from an imbalance of magnesium, ...
I started taking Meloxicam for arthritis. I took it for 1 1/2 weeks and noticed significant shortness of breath along with extreme fatigue and jaw pain. I stopped taking it immediately after looking up the side effects. My fatigue and jaw pain have gone away, but the shortness of breath ...
Hi, I've been taking Wellbutrin for about two months now and I'm having increased urination. It's gotten so bad I'm peeing at least 20 times a day and it's become harder and harder to control the urge. Anyone else have this problem?
Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My husband has PBC and was diagnosed 20 years ago and as far as we know, it has not progressed. I was just wondering what effect Meloxicam would or could have on his liver if he asked his doctor to be put on it for his joint pain? Any info would truly be appreciated! Thank you
What is an alternative to Amplodipine, I have serious side effects, including weight loss, weakness and loss of appetitite. My doctors wants me to stay on the med because my blood pressure remains high. But there must be something else I can take. This drug has been banned in Holland.