A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Zoloft - from FDA reports
4,410 females aged 17 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 17 year old female patient who has Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 04, 2017
4,410 females aged 17 (±5) who take Zoloft are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 17
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Fatigue: 117 (2.65% of females aged 17 (±5) who take the drug)
- Nausea: 250 (5.67% of females aged 17 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Anxiety: 165 (7.32% of females aged 17 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Nausea in Anxiety: 239 (10.6% of females aged 17 (±5) who have Anxiety)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Zoloft: 117 (4.16% of females aged 17 (±5) who take Zoloft)
- Fatigue in drugs with ingredients of Zoloft: 219 (4.97% of females aged 17 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride)
- Nausea in Zoloft: 250 (8.88% of females aged 17 (±5) who take Zoloft)
- Nausea in drugs with ingredients of Zoloft: 360 (8.16% of females aged 17 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (369 people, 8.37%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (167 people, 3.79%)
- Acne (146 people, 3.31%)
- Bipolar Disorder (123 people, 2.79%)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (109 people, 2.47%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (241 people, 5.46%)
- Yaz (217 people, 4.92%)
- Abilify (177 people, 4.01%)
- Seroquel (157 people, 3.56%)
- Ibuprofen (149 people, 3.38%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 104,329 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,365 Anxiety patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 406,215 Fatigue patients).
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis (latest reports from 473,355 Nausea patients).
Can you answer these questions?
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
I have been on Zoloft for about 6 weeks and I seem to be having slow urination (much worse at night) and the feeling like I am not emptying my bladder. I take Zoloft right before I go to sleep because it really makes it hard to orgasm and I am hoping that having taken it so long before sex that ...
I getting Xolair injections every two weeks for my asthma, & have seen some improvement in my breathing. Started August 16 of 2016 and had my 21st injection yesterday & am really exhausted today. Sometimes I am not so tired day after the injection & sometimes are very tired. Still using my ...