A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Zoloft - from FDA reports
15,357 females aged 54 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 54 year old female patient who has Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 02, 2017
15,357 females aged 54 (±5) who take Zoloft are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 54
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Leukopenia: 40 (0.26% of females aged 54 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Leukopenia in Depression: 121 (0.44% of females aged 54 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Leukopenia in Zoloft: 40 (0.38% of females aged 54 (±5) who take Zoloft)
- Leukopenia in drugs with ingredients of Zoloft: 54 (0.35% of females aged 54 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (1,035 people, 6.74%)
- Pain (927 people, 6.04%)
- High Blood Pressure (878 people, 5.72%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (803 people, 5.23%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (692 people, 4.51%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (1,120 people, 7.29%)
- Xanax (997 people, 6.49%)
- Lipitor (858 people, 5.59%)
- Ambien (805 people, 5.24%)
- Premarin (800 people, 5.21%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 104,364 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,552 Depression patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood) has been reported by people with hepatitis c, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 27,520 Leukopenia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Sertaline for 20 years now. This week I was prescribed Levofloxacin for a Diverticulitis condition diagnosed on Monday. I chose not to take the Sertaline for the up to ten day stretch on this, new to me, medicine. I take Sertraline for an anxiety problem. I do not wish to add ...
I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on Zoloft for about 6 weeks and I seem to be having slow urination (much worse at night) and the feeling like I am not emptying my bladder. I take Zoloft right before I go to sleep because it really makes it hard to orgasm and I am hoping that having taken it so long before sex that ...
OMG please help me, my daughter is 14 years old going on 15, she started with Zoloft 50 mg and increase to 150 mg, for one year now she has been having neck spasms and twitching I am lost for words telling her Neurologist about this and her psychiatrist, they keep saying it was nothing until now ...
I have been taking sertraline In all for about 4 years I stopped for a few months and went back to square one with anxiety attacks so been taking them from then on I want to start taking milk thissel which I took one yesterday am am not sure if it was just coincidence but felt very anxious today ...