A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Sterane - from FDA reports
2,592 females aged 23 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 23 year old female patient who has Pharyngitis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 03, 2017
2,592 females aged 23 (±5) who take Sterane are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 23
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Pharyngitis
- Drugs taken:
- Sterane (prednisolone)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Coughing: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who take the drug)
- Cough: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cough in Pharyngitis: 6 (3.66% of females aged 23 (±5) who have Pharyngitis)
- Coughing in Pharyngitis: 6 (3.66% of females aged 23 (±5) who have Pharyngitis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Cough in Sterane: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who take Sterane)
- Cough in drugs with ingredients of Sterane: 45 (1.74% of females aged 23 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of prednisolone)
- Coughing in Sterane: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who take Sterane)
- Coughing in drugs with ingredients of Sterane: 45 (1.74% of females aged 23 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of prednisolone)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (215 people, 8.29%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (212 people, 8.18%)
- Crohn's Disease (186 people, 7.18%)
- Preventive Health Care (163 people, 6.29%)
- Lupus Nephritis (128 people, 4.94%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (285 people, 11.00%)
- Cyclosporine (205 people, 7.91%)
- Azathioprine (197 people, 7.60%)
- Humira (181 people, 6.98%)
- Cyclophosphamide (174 people, 6.71%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Sterane has active ingredients of prednisolone. (latest outcomes from Sterane 115 users)
What are the conditions?
- Pharyngitis (inflammation of the pharynx, causing a sore throat) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone (latest reports from 10,316 Pharyngitis patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Coughing has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, multiple sclerosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (latest reports from 149,328 Coughing patients).
- Cough has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, osteoporosis (latest reports from 149,328 Cough patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Been on benicar/hct for 10years, I am female, 61 years old. Developed a cough. Basically coughing 24/7. Out of control. And yes I pee my self. I have had it for a year. I have been off benicar for 2 weeks, Dr said it should be out of my System @3 weeks. How long did it take for the cough to go ...
I am 12 years post total hysterectomy. I used essential oils to help balance my hormones prior to going on hormone therapy 9 weeks ago which I am using the pellets in my hip and take extra progesterone at night because my second set of labs said I needed more. I should have done this years ago ...
I started taking Levothyroxine in February 2015. It was great. I had more energy,lost weight and my hair grew back in the bald spots that resulted in the hypothyroidism diagnosis and reason for taking the medicine. I started with a dry hacking cough Memorial Day weekend. This has progressed ...
I am currently prescribed amLODIPine 5MG, 1 tablet daily; Losartan 100MG, 1 tablet daily; and Simvastatin 40MG, 1 tablet daily all taken together. However, I have developed issues with my breathing. I have developed seemingly what I would describe as a "smoker's cough" and wheezing all the ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Looking for people to communicate with that are experiencing episodic coughing spells after taking casodex. The cough is severe and makes me so fatigue and causes my back to hurt. What are others doing for their coughs?
I started Xeloda in March, Before it I had a cough from flu and another chemo. It almost subsided. Now I cough every day it affected talking. In the mornings I coughed violently, non-stop till vomiting. Take different cough remedies but it does not help.
I am new to the group. I have been taking Eliquis (5 mg. twice daily) since December 2016. About a month or two in I began developing a cough. There is no blood in my sputum, and I am not short of breath. There is no pain. The cough is especially heavy when I have post-nasal drip.
Yes hello my name is Heide B and my mother wad given new heart meds back in March of this year after a hospital visit due to a change in her breathing. Well, as it has been said there is about 70 to 80% blockage in two arteries in her heart muscle. Because of this, she has had to start new meds ...
Hello! I just got my gallbladder out last week and I've been having a hard time due to coughing. I've been taking all these meds and nothing seems to help, so I started doing some digging and found out about the coughing with this med! So the past 3 weeks I've had this awful dry ...