A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Xalatan, Clindamycin Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
1 female aged 64 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 64 year old female patient who has Glaucoma, Skin Infection. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 05, 2017
1 female aged 64 (±5) who takes Xalatan, Clindamycin Hydrochloride is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 64
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Glaucoma, Skin Infection
- Drugs taken:
- Xalatan (latanoprost)
- Clindamycin Hydrochloride (clindamycin hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Blurred Vision: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Blurred Vision in Glaucoma: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Glaucoma)
- Blurred Vision in Skin Infection: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Skin Infection)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Blurred Vision in Xalatan: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Xalatan)
- Blurred Vision in drugs with ingredients of Xalatan: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of latanoprost)
- Blurred Vision in Clindamycin Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
- Blurred Vision in drugs with ingredients of Clindamycin Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride)
Most common drug interactions over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Migraine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Headache (1 person, 100.00%)
- Eye Disorder (1 person, 100.00%)
- Arrhythmias (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tylenol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Tessalon (1 person, 100.00%)
- Morphine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Maxalt-Mlt (1 person, 100.00%)
- Demerol (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Xalatan has active ingredients of latanoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Xalatan 20,109 users)
- Clindamycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Clindamycin hydrochloride 1,389 users)
What are the conditions?
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) can be treated by Xalatan, Lumigan, Timolol maleate, Latanoprost, Travatan z (latest reports from 32,175 Glaucoma patients)
- Skin infection can be treated by Doxycycline, Keflex, Cephalexin (latest reports from 5,954 Skin infection patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Blurred vision has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease, generalized anxiety disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood pressure (latest reports from 646 Blurred vision patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
I have double vision and i diagnosed MS by neurology dr because they see 2 plaques in my MRI but passive ones. However same plaques were there at the 2010 MRI and double vision problem started at 2015. I have been smoking regularly last 9 years and i want to know if my double vision is really ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone , was researching clindamycin & turmeric and come across your group. I have a bacterial infection and need to take clindamycin for a few days. I want to take turmeric to help with the infection but don't want a reaction of any kind. Let me know of your experience if there are ...
Been having frequent increased urination since taking 2nd round of Clindamycin HCL 300mg for infection following gum abscess drainage. I take this antibiotic 3 times a day & drink lots of water & liquids. Just started to have "accidents" while even wearing Poise pads. Is this happening to ...