A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Lamictal Xr, Wellbutrin Xl, Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
58 females aged 48 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 48 year old female patient who has Bipolar. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 28, 2017
58 females aged 48 (±5) who take Zoloft, Lamictal Xr, Wellbutrin Xl, Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 48
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Bipolar
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Lamictal Xr (lamotrigine)
- Wellbutrin Xl (bupropion hydrochloride)
- Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride (dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Amaurosis: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Amaurosis in Bipolar: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Bipolar)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Amaurosis in Zoloft: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Zoloft)
- Amaurosis in drugs with ingredients of Zoloft: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride)
- Amaurosis in Lamictal Xr: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Lamictal Xr)
- Amaurosis in drugs with ingredients of Lamictal Xr: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of lamotrigine)
- Amaurosis in Wellbutrin Xl: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Wellbutrin Xl)
- Amaurosis in drugs with ingredients of Wellbutrin Xl: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride)
- Amaurosis in Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride)
- Amaurosis in drugs with ingredients of Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- hypoaesthesia oral
- swollen tongue
- suicidal ideation
- rash maculo-papular
- oedema mouth
- swelling face
- paraesthesia oral
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
- labile blood pressure
- weight decreased
- food intolerance
- irritable bowel syndrome
- high blood pressure
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- tongue geographic
- herpes virus infection
- hair loss
- increased tendency to bruise
- peripheral coldness
5 - 10 years:n/a
- completed suicide
- abnormal behavior
- road traffic accident
- swollen tongue
- speech disorder
- breathing difficulty
- drug hypersensitivity
- facial bones fracture
- weight decreased
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Quit Smoking (5 people, 8.62%)
- Agoraphobia (5 people, 8.62%)
- Narcolepsy (4 people, 6.90%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 6.90%)
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome (3 people, 5.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin (18 people, 31.03%)
- Lithium Carbonate (18 people, 31.03%)
- Seroquel (17 people, 29.31%)
- Clonazepam (15 people, 25.86%)
- Prozac (14 people, 24.14%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 104,364 users)
- Lamictal xr has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Lamictal xr 1,146 users)
- Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin xl 17,017 users)
- Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride has active ingredients of dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride 193 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bipolar (mood disorder) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine (latest reports from 65,810 Bipolar patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Amaurosis (partial or total blindness without visible change in the eye) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, malaria, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 405 Amaurosis patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Zoloft and Lamictal xr drug interaction
- Zoloft and Wellbutrin xl drug interaction
- Zoloft and Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride drug interaction
- Lamictal xr and Wellbutrin xl drug interaction
- Lamictal xr and Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride drug interaction
- Wellbutrin xl and Dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Sertaline for 20 years now. This week I was prescribed Levofloxacin for a Diverticulitis condition diagnosed on Monday. I chose not to take the Sertaline for the up to ten day stretch on this, new to me, medicine. I take Sertraline for an anxiety problem. I do not wish to add ...
I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been taking Wellbutrin and found the generics don't work for me but the original drug works well. About a month and a half ago on Drs advice I began taking Crestor. Since then I have become more and more depressed and anxious. As if I weren't taking the Wellbutrin at all. Has anyone ...
I have been on Zoloft for about 6 weeks and I seem to be having slow urination (much worse at night) and the feeling like I am not emptying my bladder. I take Zoloft right before I go to sleep because it really makes it hard to orgasm and I am hoping that having taken it so long before sex that ...