A study for a 22 year old man who takes Percocet, Lunesta - from FDA reports
5 males aged 22 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 22 year old male patient who has Back Pain, Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 06, 2017
5 males aged 22 (±5) who take Percocet, Lunesta are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 22
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Back Pain, Insomnia
- Drugs taken:
- Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride)
- Lunesta (eszopiclone)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Erectile Dysfunction: 0 (0% of males aged 22 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Erectile Dysfunction in Back Pain: 2 (0.42% of males aged 22 (±5) who have Back Pain)
- Erectile Dysfunction in Insomnia: 14 (1.66% of males aged 22 (±5) who have Insomnia)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Erectile Dysfunction in Percocet: 4 (0.99% of males aged 22 (±5) who take Percocet)
- Erectile Dysfunction in drugs with ingredients of Percocet: 5 (0.84% of males aged 22 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride)
- Erectile Dysfunction in Lunesta: 0 (0% of males aged 22 (±5) who take Lunesta)
- Erectile Dysfunction in drugs with ingredients of Lunesta: 5 (1.24% of males aged 22 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of eszopiclone)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- thermal burn
- abnormal dreams
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- muscle twitching
- abnormal dreams
- initial insomnia
- suicide attempt
- drug ineffective
- abdominal pain upper
- abdominal pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastritis (2 people, 40.00%)
- Bipolar Disorder (2 people, 40.00%)
- Initial Insomnia (1 person, 20.00%)
- Crohn's Disease (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Protonix (2 people, 40.00%)
- Benadryl (2 people, 40.00%)
- Valium (1 person, 20.00%)
- Risperdal (1 person, 20.00%)
- Prevacid (1 person, 20.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 43,778 users)
- Lunesta has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Lunesta 20,082 users)
What are the conditions?
- Back pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol, Flexeril, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 189,656 Back pain patients)
- Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Melatonin, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 230,042 Insomnia patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Erectile dysfunction has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 52,234 Erectile dysfunction patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Now it is about $70 at my pharmacy and i cannot buy it at the small price because I no longer belong to that clinic. Does anyone know which of the discount pharmacies or anywhere else where you can get way discounted Levitra or Cialis? It does exist!
Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
I've been taking Terazosin for at least 3 years or longer and my erectile dysfunction is getting worse. I'm taking Viagra and it was working for quite some time but now it's not having much of an effect. Do either the Terazosin by itself cause erectile dysfunction or does the interaction of the ...
Does your sex life ever go back to normal after taking this drug or is it permanent it's been 13 months and no change i also cant feel the intoxicating effects of alcohol does this change after a few years????
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been off and on percs the last 9 months . No more than three 15's a day .... Developed tingling and numbness about 6 months ago ... Have been off of them 10 days now . How long does this numbness last
Hello what's the best way to deal with this sac. And is there any operations that can help with it ? Why is it every time I get on antibiotics the pain in my back and hip gets better ? I've had this joint distinction now for 2 years it's getting harder to sit for the pain in my hip. Any advice ...