A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Latuda, Neurontin, Wellbutrin, Lamictal Xr, Lorazepam Intensol - from FDA reports
22 females aged 46 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 46 year old female patient who has Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar 2. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 06, 2017
22 females aged 46 (±5) who take Latuda, Neurontin, Wellbutrin, Lamictal Xr, Lorazepam Intensol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 46
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar 2
- Drugs taken:
- Latuda (lurasidone hydrochloride)
- Neurontin (gabapentin)
- Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride)
- Lamictal Xr (lamotrigine)
- Lorazepam Intensol (lorazepam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Fatigue: 0 (0% of females aged 46 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Anxiety Disorder: 41 (7.07% of females aged 46 (±5) who have Anxiety Disorder)
- Fatigue in Bipolar 2: 18 (7.41% of females aged 46 (±5) who have Bipolar 2)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Latuda: 20 (6.37% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Latuda)
- Fatigue in drugs with ingredients of Latuda: 20 (6.02% of females aged 46 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride)
- Fatigue in Neurontin: 784 (8.78% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Neurontin)
- Fatigue in drugs with ingredients of Neurontin: 1,425 (8% of females aged 46 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of gabapentin)
- Fatigue in Wellbutrin: 720 (8.25% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Wellbutrin)
- Fatigue in drugs with ingredients of Wellbutrin: 946 (7.59% of females aged 46 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride)
- Fatigue in Lamictal Xr: 1 (1.56% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Lamictal Xr)
- Fatigue in drugs with ingredients of Lamictal Xr: 433 (5.58% of females aged 46 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of lamotrigine)
- Fatigue in Lorazepam Intensol: 0 (0% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Lorazepam Intensol)
- Fatigue in drugs with ingredients of Lorazepam Intensol: 1,044 (9.11% of females aged 46 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of lorazepam)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- neuroleptic malignant syndrome
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- vaginal infection
- neck pain
- type 2 diabetes
- restless leg syndrome
- conjunctival abrasion
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Insomnia (8 people, 36.36%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (6 people, 27.27%)
- Restless Leg Syndrome (4 people, 18.18%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 18.18%)
- Fungal Infection (3 people, 13.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (12 people, 54.55%)
- Klonopin (10 people, 45.45%)
- Geodon (10 people, 45.45%)
- Depakote (10 people, 45.45%)
- Ambien (10 people, 45.45%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Latuda has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar ii disorder. (latest outcomes from Latuda 3,432 users)
- Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 82,726 users)
- Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 76,388 users)
- Lamictal xr has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Lamictal xr 1,146 users)
- Lorazepam intensol has active ingredients of lorazepam. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam intensol 65 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety disorder can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro (latest reports from 19,226 Anxiety disorder patients)
- Bipolar 2 (characterized by at least one episode of hypomania and at least one episode of major depression) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Abilify (latest reports from 4,241 Bipolar 2 patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 406,321 Fatigue patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Latuda and Neurontin drug interaction
- Latuda and Wellbutrin drug interaction
- Latuda and Lamictal xr drug interaction
- Latuda and Lorazepam intensol drug interaction
- Neurontin and Wellbutrin drug interaction
- Neurontin and Lamictal xr drug interaction
- Neurontin and Lorazepam intensol drug interaction
- Wellbutrin and Lamictal xr drug interaction
- Wellbutrin and Lorazepam intensol drug interaction
- Lamictal xr and Lorazepam intensol drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
My 46 year old daughter has been taking theses meds in combination for a few months. We've had to put her in a long term facility because of the severe side effects. Will this be permanent? Her Doctors won't give us info because she is in no shape mentally to sign papers giving permission to share.
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
Hi, I've been taking Wellbutrin for about two months now and I'm having increased urination. It's gotten so bad I'm peeing at least 20 times a day and it's become harder and harder to control the urge. Anyone else have this problem?
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
I was put on Wellbutrin and low dose of lamictal for depression about 5 years ago. I am taking norco now for pain from pudental neuralgia. I would like to try to get off norco and take cannabis. Has anyone taken Wellbutrin and cannabis and not had negative reaction?
I getting Xolair injections every two weeks for my asthma, & have seen some improvement in my breathing. Started August 16 of 2016 and had my 21st injection yesterday & am really exhausted today. Sometimes I am not so tired day after the injection & sometimes are very tired. Still using my ...