A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Paracetamol - from FDA reports
3,290 males aged 19 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 19 year old male patient who has Fever. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 02, 2017
3,290 males aged 19 (±5) who take Paracetamol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 19
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Fever
- Drugs taken:
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Eyes - Yellow: 9 (0.27% of males aged 19 (±5) who take the drug)
- Diarrhea: 10 (0.3% of males aged 19 (±5) who take the drug)
- Stomachache: 24 (0.73% of males aged 19 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Diarrhea in Fever: 19 (4.45% of males aged 19 (±5) who have Fever)
- Eyes - Yellow in Fever: 4 (0.94% of males aged 19 (±5) who have Fever)
- Stomachache in Fever: 10 (2.34% of males aged 19 (±5) who have Fever)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Diarrhea in Paracetamol: 10 (1.51% of males aged 19 (±5) who take Paracetamol)
- Diarrhea in drugs with ingredients of Paracetamol: 88 (2.67% of males aged 19 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen)
- Eyes - Yellow in Paracetamol: 9 (1.36% of males aged 19 (±5) who take Paracetamol)
- Eyes - Yellow in drugs with ingredients of Paracetamol: 38 (1.16% of males aged 19 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen)
- Stomachache in Paracetamol: 24 (3.62% of males aged 19 (±5) who take Paracetamol)
- Stomachache in drugs with ingredients of Paracetamol: 136 (4.13% of males aged 19 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (211 people, 6.41%)
- Acne (103 people, 3.13%)
- Suicide Attempt (94 people, 2.86%)
- Fabry's Disease (82 people, 2.49%)
- Depression (73 people, 2.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Benadryl (299 people, 9.09%)
- Ibuprofen (276 people, 8.39%)
- Remicade (201 people, 6.11%)
- Morphine (142 people, 4.32%)
- Accutane (139 people, 4.22%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Paracetamol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Paracetamol 39,802 users)
What are the conditions?
- Fever can be treated by Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, Paracetamol, Motrin (latest reports from 260,060 Fever patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Eyes - yellow has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, preventive health care (latest reports from 21,959 Eyes - yellow patients).
- Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,006 Diarrhea patients).
- Stomachache (stomach pain) has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 137,907 Stomachache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Mirapex for about six years first 1 mg a day then 2 mg a day and again 1 mg a day For about three to four months now, I have a pain in my upper abdomen, just beneath the rib cage I also have irregular bowels, flatulence and feel tired My blood tests are normal, so ...
I have been taking Creon for 5 months due to partial removal of my pancreas, my gall bladder and the my bile duct due to cancer. I also take a multivitamin, Vitamin D and calcium. I have loose stools daily (not sure if it qualifies for diarrhea), several times a day, meaning they are not ...
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I start ALP with 1 mg dose after taking 2 days of the same dose I felt that 1 mg is too much for me I cut it to 0.5 and then 0.25 now I am taking about 0.12 to get 0.12 I break the pill in 2 pieces. my aim is to withdraw it because it.s makes my eyes yellowish and most important now I have ...
I have been taking 900mg of Gabapentin every evening to relieve the severe burning in the soles of my feet for the last 3 months. Early on I experienced a change in bowel habits, from a lifelong battle with constipation to loose, regular, very odorous, somewhat painful movements. Has anyone ...