A study for a 40 year old man who takes Allegra - from FDA reports
1,191 males aged 40 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 40 year old male patient who has Allergy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
1,191 males aged 40 (±5) who take Allegra are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 40
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Allergy
- Drugs taken:
- Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Weakness: 40 (3.36% of males aged 40 (±5) who take the drug)
- Dizziness: 53 (4.45% of males aged 40 (±5) who take the drug)
- Fatigue: 79 (6.63% of males aged 40 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Allergy: 2 (4.35% of males aged 40 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Fatigue in Allergy: 0 (0% of males aged 40 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Weakness in Allergy: 0 (0% of males aged 40 (±5) who have Allergy)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Allegra: 53 (5.46% of males aged 40 (±5) who take Allegra)
- Dizziness in drugs with ingredients of Allegra: 75 (6.3% of males aged 40 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride)
- Fatigue in Allegra: 79 (8.14% of males aged 40 (±5) who take Allegra)
- Fatigue in drugs with ingredients of Allegra: 92 (7.72% of males aged 40 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride)
- Weakness in Allegra: 40 (4.12% of males aged 40 (±5) who take Allegra)
- Weakness in drugs with ingredients of Allegra: 46 (3.86% of males aged 40 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride)
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- drug ineffective
- hepatic function abnormal
- loss of consciousness
- heart rate increased
1 - 6 months:
- aspartate aminotransferase increased
- alanine aminotransferase increased
- liver disorder
- agitated depression
- suicidal ideation
- stress and anxiety
6 - 12 months:
- drug eruption
- gastric ulcer
- cerebral arteriosclerosis
- erection problems
- high blood pressure
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
- abnormal weight gain
- high blood cholesterol
- pulmonary embolism
- rotator cuff syndrome
- low tissue oxygen
- pleural effusion
- drug ineffective
5 - 10 years:n/a
- drug ineffective
- chest pain
- breathing difficulty
- stress and anxiety
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity (79 people, 6.63%)
- High Blood Pressure (58 people, 4.87%)
- Depression (50 people, 4.20%)
- Seasonal Allergy (49 people, 4.11%)
- Asthma (48 people, 4.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Flonase (89 people, 7.47%)
- Singulair (68 people, 5.71%)
- Zyrtec (58 people, 4.87%)
- Prilosec (56 people, 4.70%)
- Lipitor (56 people, 4.70%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,467 users)
What are the conditions?
- Allergy can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,755 Allergy patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 303,639 Weakness patients).
- Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,913 Dizziness patients).
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 406,321 Fatigue patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
Do the stats suggest that is I stay on Tresiba for over a month the weakness will go away? I am 60+ female on metformin and have only been on Tresiba for 3 days.. I am totally sapped of energy. Hoping things will change Lynn
I getting Xolair injections every two weeks for my asthma, & have seen some improvement in my breathing. Started August 16 of 2016 and had my 21st injection yesterday & am really exhausted today. Sometimes I am not so tired day after the injection & sometimes are very tired. Still using my ...