A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Bactrim Ds, Claritin, Prozac, Oxybutynin, Pyridium - from FDA reports
18 females aged 29 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 29 year old female patient who has Allergy, Panic Disorder, Bladder Pain, Uti. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 28, 2017
18 females aged 29 (±5) who take Bactrim Ds, Claritin, Prozac, Oxybutynin, Pyridium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 29
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Allergy, Panic Disorder, Bladder Pain, Uti
- Drugs taken:
- Bactrim Ds (sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim)
- Claritin (loratadine)
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Oxybutynin (oxybutynin)
- Pyridium (phenazopyridine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Sore Throat: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Sore Throat in Allergy: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Sore Throat in Panic Disorder: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who have Panic Disorder)
- Sore Throat in Bladder Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who have Bladder Pain)
- Sore Throat in Uti: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who have Uti)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Sore Throat in Bactrim Ds: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who take Bactrim Ds)
- Sore Throat in drugs with ingredients of Bactrim Ds: 3 (0.1% of females aged 29 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim)
- Sore Throat in Claritin: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who take Claritin)
- Sore Throat in drugs with ingredients of Claritin: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of loratadine)
- Sore Throat in Prozac: 1 (0.03% of females aged 29 (±5) who take Prozac)
- Sore Throat in drugs with ingredients of Prozac: 3 (0.05% of females aged 29 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Sore Throat in Pyridium: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who take Pyridium)
- Sore Throat in drugs with ingredients of Pyridium: 1 (0.45% of females aged 29 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of phenazopyridine hydrochloride)
- Sore Throat in Oxybutynin: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who take Oxybutynin)
- Sore Throat in drugs with ingredients of Oxybutynin: 0 (0% of females aged 29 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of oxybutynin)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:
- high blood cholesterol
- vitamin b complex deficiency
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:
- vitamin b complex deficiency
- breathing difficulty
- pleural effusion
- pulmonary embolism
- high blood cholesterol
- mental disorder
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- cognitive disorder
- uterine perforation
- memory loss
- embolic stroke
- carotid artery dissection
- transient ischaemic attack
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (8 people, 44.44%)
- Nausea (3 people, 16.67%)
- Bipolar Disorder (3 people, 16.67%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 11.11%)
- Abdominal Pain (2 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (5 people, 27.78%)
- Mirena (5 people, 27.78%)
- Ambien (5 people, 27.78%)
- Seroquel (4 people, 22.22%)
- Risperdal (4 people, 22.22%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Bactrim ds has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Bactrim ds 9,939 users)
- Claritin has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Claritin 44,834 users)
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 60,719 users)
- Oxybutynin has active ingredients of oxybutynin. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Oxybutynin 6,652 users)
- Pyridium has active ingredients of phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Pyridium 838 users)
What are the conditions?
- Allergy can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,755 Allergy patients)
- Panic disorder can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Ativan (latest reports from 38,002 Panic disorder patients)
- Bladder pain can be treated by Pyridium, Vesicare, Elmiron, Flomax, Enablex (latest reports from 2,321 Bladder pain patients)
- Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Macrobid, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin, Bactrim ds (latest reports from 123,835 Uti patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Sore throat (pain or irritation of the throat) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, sleep disorder, nausea, rheumatoid arthritis, adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood (latest reports from 728 Sore throat patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Bactrim ds and Claritin drug interaction
- Bactrim ds and Prozac drug interaction
- Bactrim ds and Oxybutynin drug interaction
- Bactrim ds and Pyridium drug interaction
- Claritin and Prozac drug interaction
- Claritin and Oxybutynin drug interaction
- Claritin and Pyridium drug interaction
- Prozac and Oxybutynin drug interaction
- Prozac and Pyridium drug interaction
- Oxybutynin and Pyridium drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
Can anyone tell me if they have gotten more relief of nervous symptoms by combining prozac with buspirone? 20mg of Prozac has relieved all symptoms except for a constant tightness in my stomach. I am taking Buspirone with it for 2 weeks now. The tight stomach is worse and I'm awake from 3am. I ...
just wondering how many are on disability for this stupid agonizing condition? i am at my job for 30 years , but this ocd stuff is killing me and i dont leave the house much but to go to work. and now i dont even want to go to worrk! would i qualify for disability benefits? already been ...
acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I made a phone call to someone if I were in my right mind I never would have called. She herself had a stroke and her personality changed and she is no longer herself so she started hurting us very badly and I had to give up my property to get away from her. Today my real deal friend is furious ...
I was misdiagnosed with major depression, and prescribed Prozac 20mg. I actually have Bipolar 1 disorder. Six days into taking Prozac that night I began having horrible thoughts, and urges to stab my mother with a knife, slit my dogs throat, and slit my own throat. I knew these thoughts were ...
I have been taking Trintellix for about 5 weeks, 20 mgs. daily. I would like to know if anyone had better reduction with their depression taking Trintellix 20 mgs. along with Prozac 40 mgs. daily. Did it help relieve depression better taken with Prozac or did the Trintellix work well without ...
I have been taking Claritin for over 10 years on and off and I have just started developing a rash on my face. I am not sure but I am beginning to believe it is from the Claritin. But not positive. It's mostly on my chin and a little between my eyes. Anyone else have the same problem ?