A study for a 59 year old man who takes Clonazepam, Allegra, Prozac, Aciphex - from FDA reports
38 males aged 59 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 59 year old male patient who has Anxiety, Allergy, Depression, Gerd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 07, 2017
38 males aged 59 (±5) who take Clonazepam, Allegra, Prozac, Aciphex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 59
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Anxiety, Allergy, Depression, Gerd
- Drugs taken:
- Clonazepam (clonazepam)
- Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride)
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Aciphex (rabeprazole sodium)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Testicular Pain: 0 (0% of males aged 59 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Testicular Pain in Anxiety: 3 (0.06% of males aged 59 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Testicular Pain in Allergy: 0 (0% of males aged 59 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Testicular Pain in Depression: 8 (0.07% of males aged 59 (±5) who have Depression)
- Testicular Pain in Gerd: 4 (0.07% of males aged 59 (±5) who have Gerd)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Testicular Pain in Clonazepam: 5 (0.12% of males aged 59 (±5) who take Clonazepam)
- Testicular Pain in drugs with ingredients of Clonazepam: 9 (0.15% of males aged 59 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of clonazepam)
- Testicular Pain in Allegra: 0 (0% of males aged 59 (±5) who take Allegra)
- Testicular Pain in drugs with ingredients of Allegra: 0 (0% of males aged 59 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride)
- Testicular Pain in Prozac: 4 (0.17% of males aged 59 (±5) who take Prozac)
- Testicular Pain in drugs with ingredients of Prozac: 5 (0.11% of males aged 59 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Testicular Pain in Aciphex: 9 (0.96% of males aged 59 (±5) who take Aciphex)
- Testicular Pain in drugs with ingredients of Aciphex: 9 (0.41% of males aged 59 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of rabeprazole sodium)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:
- nephrotic syndrome
- superinfection bacterial
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:
- vision blurred
- multiple myeloma
- vesical fistula
- heart attack
- breathing difficulty
- circulatory collapse
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- myeloma recurrence
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- back pain
- feeling abnormal
- heart attack
- breathing difficulty
- circulatory collapse
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (24 people, 63.16%)
- Multiple Myeloma (21 people, 55.26%)
- Oedema Peripheral (4 people, 10.53%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (4 people, 10.53%)
- Enlarged Prostate (4 people, 10.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Plavix (26 people, 68.42%)
- Flomax (24 people, 63.16%)
- Neurontin (23 people, 60.53%)
- Atenolol (23 people, 60.53%)
- Zanaflex (22 people, 57.89%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Clonazepam 69,506 users)
- Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,467 users)
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 60,719 users)
- Aciphex has active ingredients of rabeprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Aciphex 14,771 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,518 Anxiety patients)
- Allergy can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,755 Allergy patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,552 Depression patients)
- Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,254 Gerd patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Testicular pain (pain in testes) has been reported by people with hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,418 Testicular pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Clonazepam and Allegra drug interaction
- Clonazepam and Prozac drug interaction
- Clonazepam and Aciphex drug interaction
- Allegra and Prozac drug interaction
- Allegra and Aciphex drug interaction
- Prozac and Aciphex drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I got my labs back as I have been having pain under my rightvrib cage. I had my gallbladder out in 2006. My amylase was normal. My lipase was 707. The nurse called and said my results were ok. But when I received them online, this high number was there and showing as abnormal. I called the dr's ...
Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I made a phone call to someone if I were in my right mind I never would have called. She herself had a stroke and her personality changed and she is no longer herself so she started hurting us very badly and I had to give up my property to get away from her. Today my real deal friend is furious ...
I was misdiagnosed with major depression, and prescribed Prozac 20mg. I actually have Bipolar 1 disorder. Six days into taking Prozac that night I began having horrible thoughts, and urges to stab my mother with a knife, slit my dogs throat, and slit my own throat. I knew these thoughts were ...
I have been taking Trintellix for about 5 weeks, 20 mgs. daily. I would like to know if anyone had better reduction with their depression taking Trintellix 20 mgs. along with Prozac 40 mgs. daily. Did it help relieve depression better taken with Prozac or did the Trintellix work well without ...