A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Pradaxa, B12, Enzyme Therapy - from FDA reports
2 females aged 59 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 59 year old female patient who has A-Fib. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 15, 2017
2 females aged 59 (±5) who take Pradaxa, B12, Enzyme Therapy are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 59
- Gender: female
- Conditions: A-Fib
- Drugs taken:
- Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate mesylate)
- B12 (vitamin b12)
- Enzyme Therapy (pancreatin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- joint pain
- knee joint replacement
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Tremor (2 people, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 100.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (2 people, 100.00%)
- Crohn's Disease (2 people, 100.00%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sulfasalazine (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ranitidine (2 people, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Pradaxa has active ingredients of dabigatran etexilate mesylate. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Pradaxa 57,246 users)
- B12 has active ingredients of vitamin b12. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency. (latest outcomes from B12 1,499 users)
- Enzyme therapy has active ingredients of pancreatin. (latest outcomes from Enzyme therapy 17 users)
What are the conditions?
- A-fib (most common type of arrhythmia) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 181,313 A-fib patients)
- Pradaxa and B12 drug interaction
- Pradaxa and Enzyme therapy drug interaction
- B12 and Enzyme therapy drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
Has anyone booked good results in using Taurine and L Argine or other supplements in conquering Afib or/and PVC's? I'm recovering from Ablation a view months ago and still have a lots of PVC's and read a lot about these supplements. henk
I have been taking Eliquis for Afib for about 2 years. My hair is falling out and I thought it was due to my age 78. The receptionist at my interns office suggested Biotin. Going to give this a try after I check with my Cardiologist that it will be alright with the medications I am on. Looking ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi there, thank you for letting me join this group. I have had a-fib for 20 years. I'm thinking of starting Sam-e for depression, and am interested in the effects it has on a-fib, and the associated drugs. Thanks! Sue