A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Humira, Don Quai - from FDA reports
1 female aged 54 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 54 year old female patient who has Ra, Menopause. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
1 female aged 54 (±5) who takes Humira, Don Quai is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 54
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Ra, Menopause
- Drugs taken:
- Humira (adalimumab)
- Don Quai (dong quai)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- injection site pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Vitamin Supplementation (1 person, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin C (1 person, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Humira 374,571 users)
- Don quai has active ingredients of dong quai. (latest outcomes from Don quai 1 users)
What are the conditions?
- Ra (rheumatoid arthritis) can be treated by Methotrexate, Enbrel, Methotrexate sodium, Prednisone, Humira (latest reports from 480,989 Ra patients)
- Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,358 Menopause patients)
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Humira for three years. I am now experiencing gout and tendinitis. I do not eat any of the foods that normally cause gout or drink alcohol often. Anyone else experiencing this with Humira
I am new to Humira, 38 year old female. I have gone through the starter pack, one follow dose and I am due for my next dose today. My concerns are I am feeling very tired, shortness of breath and just started week ago diarrhea.....anyone have these symptoms and do they get better or go away or ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I hope I am not the only person to address this issue. I think that Humira reduces the body's ability to clean up mutated cells which result in CML. I don't think Humira causes CML. Anyone with a history of anemia, bone pain and night sweats should consider having a biopsy done to see if there ...
I had a full hysterectomy in January and like clock work at about the 3rd or 4th week post surgery my knees started killing me to climb stairs...especially down. I have also felt like my knees were buckling a few times when I first stood up. Any advice? I am on HRT. Could the dose be wrong?