A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Humira, Don Quai - from FDA reports
1 female aged 54 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 54 year old female patient who has Ra, Menopause. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
1 female aged 54 (±5) who takes Humira, Don Quai is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 54
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Ra, Menopause
- Drugs taken:
- Humira (adalimumab)
- Don Quai (dong quai)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- injection site pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Vitamin Supplementation (1 person, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin C (1 person, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Humira 374,598 users)
- Don quai has active ingredients of dong quai. (latest outcomes from Don quai 2 users)
What are the conditions?
- Ra (rheumatoid arthritis) can be treated by Methotrexate, Enbrel, Methotrexate sodium, Prednisone, Humira (latest reports from 481,047 Ra patients)
- Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,376 Menopause patients)
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Humira for three years. I am now experiencing gout and tendinitis. I do not eat any of the foods that normally cause gout or drink alcohol often. Anyone else experiencing this with Humira
I am new to Humira, 38 year old female. I have gone through the starter pack, one follow dose and I am due for my next dose today. My concerns are I am feeling very tired, shortness of breath and just started week ago diarrhea.....anyone have these symptoms and do they get better or go away or ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Just noticed pain in right jaw. At first I'm thinking it's tooth issue. But I just went to the dentist a few weeks back and I was fine. And X-rays were taken. So I may or may not rule this out. I don't think I have root canal symptoms but also never had one. Then I thought what else could it be ...
I have been on humira for 10 years. Last summer is when I noticed lupus like symptoms, I had skin rash extreme muscle pain and of course inflamed joints. The final straw started feb 2017 I started to notice alarming hair loss. I have stopped the humira and will see what is next for my ra ...
I have had six drop attacks since January 21 st and I think it is due to the Menopause? I am not sure about it but it suddenly started and my reflexes and blood results were perfect. Does anyone experienced the same?