A study for a 66 year old man who takes Celebrex, Norflex - from FDA reports
5 males aged 66 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 66 year old male patient who has Arthritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 03, 2017
5 males aged 66 (±5) who take Celebrex, Norflex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 66
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Arthritis
- Drugs taken:
- Celebrex (celecoxib)
- Norflex (orphenadrine citrate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- oesophageal ulcer
- breathing difficulty
- lung adenocarcinoma stage iii
- musculoskeletal pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (3 people, 60.00%)
- Breakthrough Pain (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fluconazole (4 people, 80.00%)
- Ranitidine (3 people, 60.00%)
- Nystatin (3 people, 60.00%)
- Lupron (3 people, 60.00%)
- Docetaxel (3 people, 60.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 101,624 users)
- Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Norflex 1,262 users)
What are the conditions?
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac sodium (latest reports from 93,924 Arthritis patients)
Can you answer these questions?
I take a Depo Medrol shot every three months, 81mg, IM. Recently my doctor is now giving me 200mg IM of Testosterone. When I got on line and ask whether I can take these two injections at the same time, there was a warning saying do not. However my arthritis hurts so badly, without this shot, I ...
I'm a 68-year old male with prostate cancer and osteoporosis. My doctors are pushing for me to take Prolia for osteoporosis (T= -3). The side effects of bisphosphonates are scary. Are there any viable alternatives?
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!
You may be interested in these reviews
I am new to the group. My last blood work showed my electrolytes were 180 and should have been 220. ( I am 71 and have been on Celebrex for 4 years ) What specific foods should I eat more off to bring them up to a higher level ? Thanks, Anna
I was on Celebrex for 15 years for fibromyalgia and as a result I have now got osteoarthritis in my L 4&5 in my spine and I have had both big toes fused with plates as the pins broke and they had to reoperate and put plates in both big toes. I now have to wear expensive special shoes and am in ...
Hi, I'm Kelly. I was recently diagnosed with an immune system disorder. I have the speckled blood ANA that test positive for Lupus & RA. I am very athletic. Just started methotrexate. The rheumatologist didn't explain anything to me and I'm pretty freaked out!