A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Cs, Gs - from FDA reports
1 female aged 28 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 28 year old female patient who has Intervertebral Disc Herniation. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 07, 2017
1 female aged 28 (±5) who takes Cs, Gs is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Intervertebral Disc Herniation
- Drugs taken:
- Cs (chondroitin sulfate)
- Gs (glucosamine sulfate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Muscle Weakness: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Muscle Weakness in Intervertebral Disc Herniation: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who have Intervertebral Disc Herniation)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Muscle Weakness in Cs: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who take Cs)
- Muscle Weakness in drugs with ingredients of Cs: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of chondroitin sulfate)
- Muscle Weakness in Gs: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who take Gs)
- Muscle Weakness in drugs with ingredients of Gs: 1 (4.55% of females aged 28 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of glucosamine sulfate)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- gallbladder disorder
- biliary dyskinesia
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Iron Deficiency (1 person, 100.00%)
- Birth Control (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yaz (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lortab (1 person, 100.00%)
- Drospirenone And Ethinyl Estradiol (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Cs has active ingredients of chondroitin sulfate. (latest outcomes from Cs 17 users)
- Gs has active ingredients of glucosamine sulfate. (latest outcomes from Gs 12 users)
What are the conditions?
- Intervertebral disc herniation (spinal disc herniation) (latest reports from 463 Intervertebral disc herniation patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Muscle weakness (a lack of muscle strength) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 303,639 Muscle weakness patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
Someone at the doctor's office changed the amount I was being given of the Lisinopril from 40 mg., to 10 mg. After this I started falling. Doctor said it is not in the records who had changed the dose. Pharmacist said it was this change that increased the weakness in my arms and legs. Doctor ...
iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
You may be interested in these reviews
Do the stats suggest that is I stay on Tresiba for over a month the weakness will go away? I am 60+ female on metformin and have only been on Tresiba for 3 days.. I am totally sapped of energy. Hoping things will change Lynn
Hi! I just found this group and I am so happy. I have been taking tramadol for almost 7 years. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been losing the strength in my legs and hands. If I switch medications will I regain some of the strength or is it gone forever??
I stared Savella 2 months ago. I take 50 mg twice a day for fibromyalgia; I'm a 56-yr-old female. A month ago, around 2 am I got up to get a drink and collasped in the kitchen. I've never done this. My legs just gave out and I fell and then I could barely get up, it took me a while to gain ...
I only took Actonel for a only few months, several years ago, and quit when I noticed weakness in my legs. Sorry to report that I never regained strength, despite some some physical therapy and moderate exercise. I am an active woman in my mid-60s and the loss of leg strength has made my life ...