A study for a 23 year old man who takes Clonazepam, Adderall 20, Tramadol, Ganga - from FDA reports
7 males aged 23 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 23 year old male patient who has Anxiety, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd), Fibromyalgia, Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 22, 2017
7 males aged 23 (±5) who take Clonazepam, Adderall 20, Tramadol, Ganga are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 23
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Anxiety, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd), Fibromyalgia, Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Clonazepam (clonazepam)
- Adderall 20 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride)
- Ganga (marijuana)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- drug abuse and dependence
- tracheal injury
- suicide attempt
- suicidal ideation
- thinking abnormal
- emotional poverty
- drug withdrawal syndrome
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Urination - Excessive Volume (1 person, 14.29%)
- Migraine (1 person, 14.29%)
- Cystic Fibrosis (1 person, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Latuda (3 people, 42.86%)
- Morphine Sulfate (2 people, 28.57%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 28.57%)
- Prozac (1 person, 14.29%)
- Nuvigil (1 person, 14.29%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Clonazepam 69,506 users)
- Adderall 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 20 2,475 users)
- Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,456 users)
- Ganga has active ingredients of marijuana. (latest outcomes from Ganga 1 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,518 Anxiety patients)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 69,124 Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) patients)
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) can be treated by Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Gabapentin, Neurontin (latest reports from 51,463 Fibromyalgia patients)
- Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,239 Pain patients)
- Clonazepam and Adderall 20 drug interaction
- Clonazepam and Tramadol drug interaction
- Clonazepam and Ganga drug interaction
- Adderall 20 and Tramadol drug interaction
- Adderall 20 and Ganga drug interaction
- Tramadol and Ganga drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I got my labs back as I have been having pain under my rightvrib cage. I had my gallbladder out in 2006. My amylase was normal. My lipase was 707. The nurse called and said my results were ok. But when I received them online, this high number was there and showing as abnormal. I called the dr's ...
Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
My acne is worse than ever before and usually only really breaks out around the time I am about to start my period or if I take my adderal. My adderall subconciously causes me to pick at my skin like a crack head how can I stop?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.