A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
66 females aged 68 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 68 year old female patient who has Gastritis, Hypothyroidism, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
66 females aged 68 (±5) who take Lansoprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 68
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Gastritis, Hypothyroidism, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Lansoprazole (lansoprazole)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (levothyroxine sodium)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride (venlafaxine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:
- feeling abnormal
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- back pain
- pain in extremity
- joint pain
- breathing difficulty
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (13 people, 19.70%)
- Pain (8 people, 12.12%)
- Nausea (6 people, 9.09%)
- Arthritis (6 people, 9.09%)
- Headache (4 people, 6.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (11 people, 16.67%)
- Furosemide (10 people, 15.15%)
- Humira (9 people, 13.64%)
- Vitamin D (8 people, 12.12%)
- Lipitor (8 people, 12.12%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Lansoprazole has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Lansoprazole 54,960 users)
- Levothyroxine sodium has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothyroxine sodium 77,797 users)
- Venlafaxine hydrochloride has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Venlafaxine hydrochloride 5,810 users)
What are the conditions?
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 31,987 Gastritis patients)
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levoxyl, Levothroid (latest reports from 83,132 Hypothyroidism patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 383,054 Depression patients)
- Lansoprazole and Levothyroxine sodium drug interaction
- Lansoprazole and Venlafaxine hydrochloride drug interaction
- Levothyroxine sodium and Venlafaxine hydrochloride drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
Hi I am stammering.Dr said its because of bipolar disorder.I take venlafaxine for 2 months and risperidone for 5 days.My muscle spasms were severe but after risperidone it increased.What do you yhink?
Is anyone on here who is taking Venlafaxine and levothyroxine? I've just learnt recently about Ven interacting with my levothyroxine may be the reason I'm still feeling so unwell. Plus I have no thyroid after having total thyroidectomy for Graves' disease 4 years ago.
You may be interested in these reviews
for years i took synthroid 100 and all was fine ' i started taking omeprazole prilocet and my thyroid test was bad 9.0 then i went on higher and higher synthroid im on 150 now and having all kinds of trouble i take my synthroid at 4 am and my priloset and 4 pm i think it is a 24 hour pill ...
Even my endocrinologist does not know why I am depressed on Victoria. This is some no joke depression and so bummed because this drug is amazing at keeping my sugars in total control. Has anyone found out medically why it causes depression?
I am a caregiver for my mother who has cirrhosis and I am really thinking the medications she takes, and when they were taken improperly has something to do with her cirrhosis. I look forward to learning from you all
It has just been brought to my attention that my blurred vision may be the result of taking lansoprazole. This would be great news as I have been attending an eye hospital who were unable to help and now seeing a neurologist next week.
Hi, my 81 year old dad had a TIA this weekend, he is on Lanzapropole once daily as he really does suffer with bad abdominal pains and weight loss, can I just ask please can this drug actually contribute to TIA's ? Thank you xx