A study for a 29 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin - from FDA reports
98 males aged 29 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 29 year old male patient who has Major Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 28, 2017
98 males aged 29 (±5) who take Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 29
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Major Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Trazodone Hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride)
- Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Pruritus: 0 (0% of males aged 29 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Depressed Mood: 0 (0% of males aged 29 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Depressed Mood in Major Depression: 10 (2.35% of males aged 29 (±5) who have Major Depression)
- Pruritus in Major Depression: 6 (1.41% of males aged 29 (±5) who have Major Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Depressed Mood in Trazodone Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of males aged 29 (±5) who take Trazodone Hydrochloride)
- Depressed Mood in drugs with ingredients of Trazodone Hydrochloride: 7 (0.54% of males aged 29 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride)
- Depressed Mood in Wellbutrin: 7 (0.49% of males aged 29 (±5) who take Wellbutrin)
- Depressed Mood in drugs with ingredients of Wellbutrin: 13 (0.5% of males aged 29 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride)
- Pruritus in Trazodone Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of males aged 29 (±5) who take Trazodone Hydrochloride)
- Pruritus in drugs with ingredients of Trazodone Hydrochloride: 9 (0.7% of males aged 29 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride)
- Pruritus in Wellbutrin: 34 (2.4% of males aged 29 (±5) who take Wellbutrin)
- Pruritus in drugs with ingredients of Wellbutrin: 93 (3.56% of males aged 29 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- obsessive thoughts
- suicidal ideation
- stool analysis abnormal
- mood swings
- drug ineffective
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:
- high blood cholesterol
- visual acuity reduced
- weight loss
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- completed suicide
- drug abuse and dependence
- type 2 diabetes
- suicide attempt
- blood glucose increased
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bipolar Disorder (15 people, 15.31%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 6.12%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (6 people, 6.12%)
- Drug Dependence (5 people, 5.10%)
- Schizophrenia (4 people, 4.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (24 people, 24.49%)
- Zyprexa (12 people, 12.24%)
- Diazepam (12 people, 12.24%)
- Risperdal (10 people, 10.20%)
- Oxycodone (9 people, 9.18%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 10,172 users)
- Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 76,388 users)
What are the conditions?
- Major depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings) can be treated by Cymbalta, Zoloft, Effexor xr, Wellbutrin xl, Prozac (latest reports from 22,223 Major depression patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Pruritus (severe itching of the skin) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 165,432 Pruritus patients).
- Depressed mood has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 29,014 Depressed mood patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
How long after stopping will the itching stop? Has been 5 days is no way as bad or often seems to be less every day, was horrible when taking. Would think after 5 days any side effect should be gone completely.
I just test for positive for barbiturates and amphetamines today. I did some research and found out trazadone can cause the false positive for amphetamines but what other prescriptions would cause false positive for barbiturates because I don't even know what barbiturates are?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was put on Wellbutrin and low dose of lamictal for depression about 5 years ago. I am taking norco now for pain from pudental neuralgia. I would like to try to get off norco and take cannabis. Has anyone taken Wellbutrin and cannabis and not had negative reaction?