A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Misoprostol - from FDA reports
1,336 females aged 36 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 36 year old female patient who has Birth Control And Family Planning. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
1,336 females aged 36 (±5) who take Misoprostol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 36
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Birth Control And Family Planning
- Drugs taken:
- Misoprostol (misoprostol)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- gestational diabetes
- uterine rupture
- nausea and vomiting
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:
- muscle spasms
- abdominal pain
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding
- muscle spasms
- abdominal pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Abortion Induced (518 people, 38.77%)
- Labor Induction (57 people, 4.27%)
- Induced Labor (24 people, 1.80%)
- Pain (19 people, 1.42%)
- Depression (15 people, 1.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Doxycycline (283 people, 21.18%)
- Mifeprex (50 people, 3.74%)
- Mirena (42 people, 3.14%)
- Azithromycin (26 people, 1.95%)
- Prednisone (23 people, 1.72%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Misoprostol has active ingredients of misoprostol. It is often used in abortion - complete. (latest outcomes from Misoprostol 5,746 users)
What are the conditions?
- Birth control and family planning can be treated by Mirena, Yaz, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin (latest reports from 181,844 Birth control and family planning patients)
Can you answer these questions?
He there, I took 4 misoprostol pills yesterday and its been over 24 hrs and just to get the best results here, I should be honest I did Cocaine tonight. And now I'm vomiting pretty aggressively... I haven't eaten much either. Just wondering if this is normal for misoprostol...
You may be interested in these reviews
My mother is skeptical of my birth control. I was first taking a pill called MonoNessa. Now, i use Nuvaring. 8 months ago, I started having feet and ankle pain. I later got diagnosed with tendoniitis in both of my feet. Its so bad now that i use a wheelchair. I may have to have surgery soon. Im ...
Hello everyone Just wanted to let you know that I'm having insomnia after 10 months on the shot and it's really affecting my life.i would like to know exactly how the synthetic hormones affects our slee.my gynae said it could not have been the shot that's causing the insomnia.
Hello I have had plantar fasciitis off and on for two years now. I was doing just fine until I started the birth control nexplanon. Now I have a torn archives tendon and the tendon on my arch is torn. Anyone else?
I have been on BC for 13 years off and on in between my 2 kids. Have struggled with rash on hands, face, arms for 10 years. Recently had a positive Ana? 1-320. Doctor maybe signs of autoimmune disease. Currently have mirena since Nov 2015 and wondering if BC is causing all of my problems?