A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Allegra, Keflex - from FDA reports
68 females aged 39 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 39 year old female patient who has Allergy Test, Strep Throat. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 29, 2017
68 females aged 39 (±5) who take Allegra, Keflex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 39
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Allergy Test, Strep Throat
- Drugs taken:
- Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride)
- Keflex (cephalexin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Headache: 11 (16.18% of females aged 39 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Headache in Allergy Test: 3 (2.91% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Allergy Test)
- Headache in Strep Throat: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Strep Throat)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Headache in Allegra: 235 (7.51% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Allegra)
- Headache in drugs with ingredients of Allegra: 257 (7.08% of females aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride)
- Headache in Keflex: 80 (11.58% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Keflex)
- Headache in drugs with ingredients of Keflex: 145 (10.1% of females aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of cephalexin)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- deep venous thrombosis
- stress and anxiety
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:
- aspartate aminotransferase increased
- gamma-glutamyltransferase increased
- hepatitis a
- alanine aminotransferase increased
- complications of maternal exposure to therapeutic drugs
- blood bilirubin increased
- drug ineffective
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- joint pain
- blood alkaline phosphatase increased
- high blood cholesterol
- pain in extremity
- abdominal pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Eczema (19 people, 27.94%)
- High Blood Pressure (12 people, 17.65%)
- Multiple Allergies (9 people, 13.24%)
- Depression (8 people, 11.76%)
- Muscle Spasms (6 people, 8.82%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prevacid (26 people, 38.24%)
- Fluconazole (26 people, 38.24%)
- Avelox (26 people, 38.24%)
- Prilosec (24 people, 35.29%)
- Alprazolam (24 people, 35.29%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,467 users)
- Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 9,501 users)
What are the conditions?
- Allergy test can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,752 Allergy test patients)
- Strep throat (a bacterial infection of the throat causing sore throat;) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Cephalexin, Penicillin, Amoxil (latest reports from 539 Strep throat patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 344,734 Headache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
I have often woken up with a feeling of slight compression in my head. Taking brewers yeast on a regular basis seems to prevent this feeling.... or am I kidding myself? Any suggestions as to what is happening?
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I've been on cimzia for 1 year for the last 2 months been having terrible headaches. They make me feel sick and dizzy also on 25 methotrexate which I inject which I've been on for over 5 years .i have psoriatic arthritis
Hi there!! I am a 47yo male. I live in MA. I have barrets and of course GERD. I tried Gaviscon because heard so much about it. Then I wake up at 2am with this amazing piercing headache in my left temple. I also take omeprazole. I had to eat food to take ibuprofen for the headache. I can't lay ...
I used Durezol, got a fairly bad headache for a week, then it has dragged on for about 6 weeks as a mild, dull headache in the temporal area in the same spot. ( The right side of head is affected, same side I used eyedrops )..Was found to be negative for temporal arteritis. Anybody out there ...
I been on leflunomide for several years and have always had debilitating early morning headaches. I have multiple health issues including RA. I put the headaches down to my other illnesses because it was possible that it was them that were causing the headaches. But these have now be ...