A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Excedrin, Maxalt - from FDA reports
22 females aged 52 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 52 year old female patient who has Migraine. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
22 females aged 52 (±5) who take Excedrin, Maxalt are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 52
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Migraine
- Drugs taken:
- Excedrin (acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine)
- Maxalt (rizatriptan benzoate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- drug ineffective
- dry mouth
- stress and anxiety
- back pain
- tooth fracture
- feeling abnormal
- radiation therapy
- dental care
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (7 people, 31.82%)
- Stress And Anxiety (5 people, 22.73%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (5 people, 22.73%)
- Depression (5 people, 22.73%)
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 18.18%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (8 people, 36.36%)
- Xyrem (7 people, 31.82%)
- Melatonin (6 people, 27.27%)
- Xanax (5 people, 22.73%)
- Adderall (5 people, 22.73%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Excedrin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine. It is often used in headache. (latest outcomes from Excedrin 12,724 users)
- Maxalt has active ingredients of rizatriptan benzoate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Maxalt 7,251 users)
What are the conditions?
- Migraine (headache) can be treated by Topamax, Topiramate, Maxalt, Propranolol hydrochloride, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 88,450 Migraine patients)
Can you answer these questions?
Last night I took excedrine migraine with flagyl, I woke up a couple hours later with severe abdominal pain, vomiting, a worsened headache, severe nausea, dizziness, vertigo, and I also couldn't walk straight, I was wobbly. It was also hard for me to stay awake. Biggest mistake of my life, I ...
On cyclosporine 75mg x 2 daily for 5 weeks, now have migraine going on for third day, usual pk I take for attack not touching it, any advice. Also migraine usually on left side temple, now it on right side temple and around eye?
I started taking B12 100mcg supplement a couple of days ago and started immediately having whole day migraines. I would like to know if this is possible. I am taking about a dozen meds, but I have not had this before and the supplement is the only new pill.
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, my name is Jennifer. My ears started ringing over 2 years ago, while I was on Naltrexone. I stopped taking it over a year ago, but the ringing has gotten worse. The only other thing I take religiously, is Excedrin. Any thoughts or suggestions?! Thank you 😊
I have had headaches daily for the past 10 years and within the past 6 years they have gotten worse I have a migraine everyday! They tried Topomax which didn't work it made me lose excessive amounts of weight. The migraines rule my life. I don't have the option of not going to work so I battle ...
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...