A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Vicodin, Vyvanse - from FDA reports
7 females aged 21 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 21 year old female patient who has Pain, Adhd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 05, 2017
7 females aged 21 (±5) who take Vicodin, Vyvanse are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 21
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Pain, Adhd
- Drugs taken:
- Vicodin (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate)
- Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis in Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who have Pain)
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis in Adhd: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who have Adhd)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis in Vicodin: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who take Vicodin)
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis in drugs with ingredients of Vicodin: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate)
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis in Vyvanse: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis in drugs with ingredients of Vyvanse: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- drug ineffective
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- upper airway resistance syndrome
- cystitis interstitial
5 - 10 years:n/a
- peritonsillar abscess
- upper airway resistance syndrome
- intervertebral disc protrusion
- antisocial behavior
- pre-existing condition improved
- menstrual disorder
- hot flush
- therapeutic response unexpected
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (3 people, 42.86%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (1 person, 14.29%)
- Nausea (1 person, 14.29%)
- Ear Pain (1 person, 14.29%)
- Bipolar Disorder (1 person, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (3 people, 42.86%)
- Adderall (3 people, 42.86%)
- Ventolin Hfa (1 person, 14.29%)
- Methotrexate (1 person, 14.29%)
- Chlor-Trimeton (1 person, 14.29%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Vicodin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Vicodin 47,844 users)
- Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 16,588 users)
What are the conditions?
- Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,239 Pain patients)
- Adhd (adhd-mental disorders that develop in children) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 69,123 Adhd patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis (skin disorder that causes small lesions on exposed areas of the skin, such as the face and neck) has been reported by people with juvenile arthritis (latest reports from 2 Idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...
Hi. I ended up being hospitalized after one month being on wellbutrin sr. I became so psychotic and manic. I was paranoid to the max. I have never had any symptoms like this in my entire life. has anyone heard of someone going through something like this after taking wellbutrin sr?
I just start Vyvanse 30mg a week ago. The first day I was in heaven, but that went away. Now I seem to clinch my teeth, have headaches and seem 'out of it' at times. The overeating hasn't stopped yet either. How do I know that I need a higher dose? Is 40 mg ALOT stronger, or not really?
I was diagnosed with underactive thyroid and high blood pressure in July of 2012. Around October 2012 is when I first started noticing symptoms in my feet (shooting pain, tingling, numbness) I got my doctor to prescribe me lyrica (exact symptoms as commercials) which I took for about a year. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been taking Vyvanse and loving the benefits! I just worry about long term effects to my health. I wanna have kids someday very soon so I want to hear what others on this medication might be experiencing and how to get the most out of this treatment. So far it's been a life changer.