A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Imuran, Doxychel, Wellbutrin - from FDA reports
70 females aged 40 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 40 year old female patient who has Acne, Crohns Disease, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 16, 2017
70 females aged 40 (±5) who take Imuran, Doxychel, Wellbutrin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 40
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Acne, Crohns Disease, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Doxychel (doxycycline)
- Imuran (azathioprine)
- Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Plantar Fasciitis: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take the drugs)
- Amenorrhea: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Amenorrhea in Acne: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Acne)
- Amenorrhea in Crohns Disease: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Crohns Disease)
- Amenorrhea in Depression: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Depression)
- Plantar Fasciitis in Acne: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Acne)
- Plantar Fasciitis in Crohns Disease: 1 (0.01% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Crohns Disease)
- Plantar Fasciitis in Depression: 12 (0.06% of females aged 40 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Amenorrhea in Doxychel: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Doxychel)
- Amenorrhea in drugs with ingredients of Doxychel: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of doxycycline)
- Amenorrhea in Imuran: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Imuran)
- Amenorrhea in drugs with ingredients of Imuran: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of azathioprine)
- Amenorrhea in Wellbutrin: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Wellbutrin)
- Amenorrhea in drugs with ingredients of Wellbutrin: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride)
- Plantar Fasciitis in Doxychel: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Doxychel)
- Plantar Fasciitis in drugs with ingredients of Doxychel: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of doxycycline)
- Plantar Fasciitis in Imuran: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Imuran)
- Plantar Fasciitis in drugs with ingredients of Imuran: 0 (0% of females aged 40 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of azathioprine)
- Plantar Fasciitis in Wellbutrin: 13 (0.17% of females aged 40 (±5) who take Wellbutrin)
- Plantar Fasciitis in drugs with ingredients of Wellbutrin: 17 (0.16% of females aged 40 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:
- aplastic anemia
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- joint pain
- drug ineffective
- abdominal pain
- nausea and vomiting
- skin blushing/flushing
- drug dependence
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Migraine (8 people, 11.43%)
- Pain (4 people, 5.71%)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (4 people, 5.71%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (4 people, 5.71%)
- Diarrhea (4 people, 5.71%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (26 people, 37.14%)
- Xanax (13 people, 18.57%)
- Effexor (12 people, 17.14%)
- Topamax (11 people, 15.71%)
- Prednisone (11 people, 15.71%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Imuran has active ingredients of azathioprine. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Imuran 16,893 users)
- Doxychel has active ingredients of doxycycline. (latest outcomes from Doxychel 13 users)
- Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 76,388 users)
What are the conditions?
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples) can be treated by Accutane, Spironolactone, Minocycline hydrochloride, Doxycycline hyclate, Doxycycline (latest reports from 47,980 Acne patients)
- Crohns disease can be treated by Humira, Remicade, Pentasa, Prednisone, Imuran (latest reports from 168,116 Crohns disease patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,552 Depression patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Plantar fasciitis (painful inflammatory process of the plantar fascia) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,856 Plantar fasciitis patients).
- Amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, depression, schizophrenia, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding (latest reports from 368 Amenorrhea patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Imuran and Doxychel drug interaction
- Imuran and Wellbutrin drug interaction
- Doxychel and Wellbutrin drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I've been taking Wellbutrin for about two months now and I'm having increased urination. It's gotten so bad I'm peeing at least 20 times a day and it's become harder and harder to control the urge. Anyone else have this problem?
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
I have had headaches, which drs have thought were migraines, since age 14-15 and I'm 50 now. Although there have been stages of relief, they have only gotten worse of the course of my lifetime. Since the 90s when Imitrex cam out I have had quite a bit of success with relief from each headache ...
I've had Wegeners since 2003--13 years--and have used imuran for 11. I have neuropathy, bone spurs, and arthritis in my feet that are so painful, at times I feel like I can't walk any more. My rheumatologist just brushed me off by saying he'd raise my imuran to 100 mg and if that didn't help ...
Daily, I have been taking Lexapro for 11 years; Protonix for 5 years; and Wellbutrin for 6 months. For debilitating pain in my left knee, which has had three major surgeries, including a bone graft, I take Vicodin, 750 mg. If I need a Vicodin, I will take it before bed. Recently, I experienced ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was put on Wellbutrin and low dose of lamictal for depression about 5 years ago. I am taking norco now for pain from pudental neuralgia. I would like to try to get off norco and take cannabis. Has anyone taken Wellbutrin and cannabis and not had negative reaction?
I am on Immuran now....been taking 50mg x 4 xday for past year. My Rheumatologist just prescribed Xeljanz XR 11mgs. He would like me to stay on Immuran also but drop down to two pills a day. I am nervous about staying on Immuran because I read on Xeljanz site not to take these meds together. ...
Hi to all - I have plantar fascitis after taking Avastin for 2 years. I've had the fascitis for over 1 year now and can find no fix for it. It didn't occur it was the Avastin for a long time but...now I realize that's what caused this. I've tried cortisone (lasts a short while), physical ...
I've been taking viibryd (40ml) my doc added Wellbutrin 300Xl to help decrease my appetite I feel dizzy and get headache right when I wake up if I don't take the meds right away-once I take en I turn into a zombie anyone else feel like this!?