A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Benicar, Bystolic, Protonix - from FDA reports
7 females aged 77 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 77 year old female patient who has High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
7 females aged 77 (±5) who take Benicar, Bystolic, Protonix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 77
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux
- Drugs taken:
- Benicar (olmesartan medoxomil)
- Bystolic (nebivolol hydrochloride)
- Protonix (pantoprazole sodium)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- muscle spasms
- upper respiratory tract congestion
- breast enlargement
- burning sensation
- intestinal haemorrhage
- joint pain
- gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- nasal dryness
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (2 people, 28.57%)
- Stroke (1 person, 14.29%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 14.29%)
- Pain (1 person, 14.29%)
- Chest Pain (1 person, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Plavix (2 people, 28.57%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 28.57%)
- Letairis (2 people, 28.57%)
- Avelox (2 people, 28.57%)
- Allegra (2 people, 28.57%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Benicar has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Benicar 20,857 users)
- Bystolic has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bystolic 10,913 users)
- Protonix has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Protonix 53,997 users)
What are the conditions?
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 525,163 High blood pressure patients)
- Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 139,619 Acid reflux patients)
- Benicar and Bystolic drug interaction
- Benicar and Protonix drug interaction
- Bystolic and Protonix drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I had taken antibiotic containing Amoxicyllin (2 times 3 days) in July 2016 for a Throat infection. I started having GERD symptoms from Oct-Nov 2016. Learnt from various forums that Amoxicyllin can cause GERD, hence wanted to know more on how to recover from it and want to know success stories.
77 yrs old and taking 20mg Benicar nightly for 3-4 years. Changed to 10mg every other night with 20 mg on the alternate nights. Noticed immediately significant lessening of constipation and reduced tiredness.