A study for a 39 year old man who takes Stribild - from FDA reports
116 males aged 39 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 39 year old male patient who has Hiv. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
116 males aged 39 (±5) who take Stribild are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 39
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Hiv
- Drugs taken:
- Stribild (cobicistat; elvitegravir; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- muscle aches
- chest pain
1 - 6 months:
- haemorrhage subcutaneous
- mucosal haemorrhage
- drug ineffective
- upper respiratory tract inflammation
- genital herpes
- pharyngeal inflammation
6 - 12 months:
- joint pain
- muscle aches
- gastric ulcer
- rash pruritic
- skin toxicity
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:n/a
- adrenal suppression
- nausea and vomiting
- blood creatinine increased
- joint pain
- weight increased
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 5.17%)
- Nasal Congestion (4 people, 3.45%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 2.59%)
- Hiv Test Positive (3 people, 2.59%)
- Factor Viii Deficiency (3 people, 2.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Truvada (8 people, 6.90%)
- Atripla (8 people, 6.90%)
- Isentress (4 people, 3.45%)
- Bactrim Ds (4 people, 3.45%)
- Egrifta (3 people, 2.59%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Stribild has active ingredients of cobicistat; elvitegravir; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Stribild 1,170 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hiv can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Reyataz, Isentress (latest reports from 62,185 Hiv patients)
Can you answer these questions?
I've been on ARVs for 9years and diagnosed w TN sept 15 and had no relief from gabapentin and pregabalin but have had some relief from baclofen but needing high dose (70mg) and knocked out by side effects. Anybody else got experience? Any uk doctors w experience of managing both conditions that ...
I began treatment 6 months after infection, in July'15 my VL was 2800 and CV4=780. Now VL is untraceable, CD4 1080; I have hematuria since 5 years now, after a prostata resection, my prostata is grown big again 115gr, my PSA 11,8, (it was 22,8 before the OP). The hematuria is due to a capillary ...
You may be interested in these reviews
3 week in to my medication I started drooling excessively. I would wake up with my pillow wet like someone poured water while I was asleep. It is so excessive that if I put a towel to cover my pillow it can drip water when I squeeze it. Please advise, as I have now changed my meds ( teno/ ...
hi all--finally thinking about making the connection between HIV infection and TN. poz 30 years, TN for about 15. interested in hearing about med regimens from others my list is extensive!! just started Lamictal (off Topamax--felt "stupid" on the regimen) Lamictal may/not be working. cheers!