A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Adderall 20 - from FDA reports
2,702 females aged 46 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 46 year old female patient who has Add. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 11, 2017
2,702 females aged 46 (±5) who take Adderall 20 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 46
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Add
- Drugs taken:
- Adderall 20 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Drowsiness: 0 (0% of females aged 46 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Drowsiness in Add: 119 (7.36% of females aged 46 (±5) who have Add)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Drowsiness in Adderall 20: 0 (0% of females aged 46 (±5) who take Adderall 20)
- Drowsiness in drugs with ingredients of Adderall 20: 151 (5.59% of females aged 46 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (380 people, 14.06%)
- Cataplexy (255 people, 9.44%)
- Pain (184 people, 6.81%)
- Stress And Anxiety (158 people, 5.85%)
- Bipolar Disorder (109 people, 4.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (637 people, 23.58%)
- Cymbalta (280 people, 10.36%)
- Xanax (234 people, 8.66%)
- Synthroid (218 people, 8.07%)
- Vitamin D (197 people, 7.29%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Adderall 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 20 2,475 users)
What are the conditions?
- Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 69,123 Add patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Drowsiness has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 127,131 Drowsiness patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
My acne is worse than ever before and usually only really breaks out around the time I am about to start my period or if I take my adderal. My adderall subconciously causes me to pick at my skin like a crack head how can I stop?
Hey everyone, I am new to the group. My husband is suffering a bad bout of diverticulitis and all he is doing is sleeping-even in the middle of the day. Is this normal? He hasn't gone to the doctor yet and is hoping he can beat it in his own. I finally called the doctor but in the meanwhile, I'm ...
Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
Hello, I am on day 11 of an increased dose of Sertraline 200mg. I'm sleeping well, my appetite is already improving, etc etc, but I feel so groggy and headachey. Has anyone else experienced this, and does it go away? Thanks
You may be interested in these reviews
I started taking Campral 3 days ago. It def makes me feel a little weird. I also take Adderal 40 mg a day. Does anyone else feel out of it when taking Campral ? I also have a headache on it. I have been taking half a pill 3 times a day. Ugh this sucks !
I have had continuous days of drowsiness. The doctors have ran all kinds of tests on me from MRI, CT Scan, EEG and nothing has been found. I was in the hospital for almost a week as I was only staying awake for an hour a day. I was prescribed Sinemet for restless leg and have been taking it ...
I a a 40 year old female and have been using Fluorouracil 5 for a little over 2 weeks for basal cell carcinoma on my chest. I am very sleepy during the day, often taking a few naps. My doctor did not mention this as a possible side affect. I am relieved that this can be a side affect as I was ...