A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole - from FDA reports
13,458 females aged 57 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 57 year old female patient who has Gerd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 11, 2017
13,458 females aged 57 (±5) who take Pantoprazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 57
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Gerd
- Drugs taken:
- Pantoprazole (pantoprazole sodium)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Anxiety: 205 (1.52% of females aged 57 (±5) who take the drug)
- Agitation: 36 (0.27% of females aged 57 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Agitation in Gerd: 86 (0.78% of females aged 57 (±5) who have Gerd)
- Anxiety in Gerd: 529 (4.78% of females aged 57 (±5) who have Gerd)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Agitation in Pantoprazole: 36 (0.54% of females aged 57 (±5) who take Pantoprazole)
- Agitation in drugs with ingredients of Pantoprazole: 95 (0.71% of females aged 57 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of pantoprazole sodium)
- Anxiety in Pantoprazole: 205 (3.1% of females aged 57 (±5) who take Pantoprazole)
- Anxiety in drugs with ingredients of Pantoprazole: 787 (5.85% of females aged 57 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of pantoprazole sodium)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1,281 people, 9.52%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,269 people, 9.43%)
- Pain (1,174 people, 8.72%)
- Depression (1,075 people, 7.99%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (781 people, 5.80%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (1,191 people, 8.85%)
- Lasix (1,092 people, 8.11%)
- Humira (1,077 people, 8.00%)
- Aspirin (957 people, 7.11%)
- Lipitor (918 people, 6.82%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Pantoprazole has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pantoprazole 67,109 users)
What are the conditions?
- Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,156 Gerd patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,365 Anxiety patients).
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 84,083 Agitation patients).
Can you answer these questions?
Can I taper off Primidone I am on 3x50 mgs started taking them May 15 2017 due to increased anxiety and adrenaline rushing through my system at 100 miles an hour I am 66 English lady also on other medications just taken amytryptaline 25mgs terrified of seizure or stroke talking to highly ...
My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...
Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I took Miralax daily for probably close to a year I already had suffered from anxiety and depression. It got progressively worse several months ago and I never correlated it with Miralax still giving it some research. Since then I have stopped except for taking it one time a couple weeks ago. ...
I am 54 years old and am taking aromasin for about 2 years now. I find myself constantly feeling anxious & stressed. My chest and shoulders are really tight. I can't seem to relax at all and cannot seem to escape the anxiety. Before this I was typically a calm person. This seems so beyond ...
I've experienced Trigeminal Nerve damage as result of brain surgery at brain stem. Taking Tegretol to relieve symptoms of pain left side of head. Anyone else experiencing morning jitters of their hands?
I was born with asthma. They say that their kids have grew out of it. I do not know if that is a fact or not all I know is that I did not. I'm 25 years old and I also suffer from anxiety disorders including panic disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. Ventolin is a something I cannot live ...
I'd like to hear other's experiences on Brillinta . Not sure if my shortness of breath is from this drug, or is something heart related..or anxiety. And..is the anxiety drug related or due to having had heart attack! Etc....?