A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Indapamide, Altace, Folvron, Lyrica, Vitamin D - from FDA reports
32 females aged 71 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 71 year old female patient who has Hypertension, Rls. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 11, 2017
32 females aged 71 (±5) who take Indapamide, Altace, Folvron, Lyrica, Vitamin D are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 71
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Hypertension, Rls
- Drugs taken:
- Indapamide (indapamide)
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
- Altace (ramipril)
- Folvron (ferrous sulfate; folic acid)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Rls: 0 (0% of females aged 71 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Rls in Hypertension: 55 (0.13% of females aged 71 (±5) who have Hypertension)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Rls in Indapamide: 1 (0.06% of females aged 71 (±5) who take Indapamide)
- Rls in drugs with ingredients of Indapamide: 1 (0.05% of females aged 71 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of indapamide)
- Rls in Lyrica: 44 (0.38% of females aged 71 (±5) who take Lyrica)
- Rls in drugs with ingredients of Lyrica: 44 (0.35% of females aged 71 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of pregabalin)
- Rls in Vitamin D: 9 (0.12% of females aged 71 (±5) who take Vitamin D)
- Rls in drugs with ingredients of Vitamin D: 11 (0.12% of females aged 71 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of ergocalciferol)
- Rls in Altace: 13 (0.62% of females aged 71 (±5) who take Altace)
- Rls in drugs with ingredients of Altace: 21 (0.24% of females aged 71 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of ramipril)
- Rls in Folvron: 0 (0% of females aged 71 (±5) who take Folvron)
- Rls in drugs with ingredients of Folvron: 14 (0.83% of females aged 71 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of ferrous sulfate; folic acid)
Most common drug interactions over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (5 people, 15.62%)
- Diabetes (5 people, 15.62%)
- Vitamin Supplementation (4 people, 12.50%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (4 people, 12.50%)
- Depression (4 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (10 people, 31.25%)
- Lasix (10 people, 31.25%)
- Cymbalta (9 people, 28.12%)
- Metformin (8 people, 25.00%)
- Vitamin B12 (7 people, 21.88%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Indapamide has active ingredients of indapamide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Indapamide 9,924 users)
- Altace has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Altace 20,242 users)
- Folvron has active ingredients of ferrous sulfate; folic acid. It is often used in anemia. (latest outcomes from Folvron 114 users)
- Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Lyrica 143,324 users)
- Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 68,413 users)
What are the conditions?
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,323 Hypertension patients)
- Rls (restless legs syndrome) can be treated by Mirapex, Requip, Ropinirole hydrochloride, Pramipexole dihydrochloride, Gabapentin (latest reports from 27,456 Rls patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 27,456 Rls patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Indapamide and Altace drug interaction
- Indapamide and Folvron drug interaction
- Indapamide and Lyrica drug interaction
- Indapamide and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Altace and Folvron drug interaction
- Altace and Lyrica drug interaction
- Altace and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Folvron and Lyrica drug interaction
- Folvron and Vitamin d drug interaction
- Lyrica and Vitamin d drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been on Lyrica 50 mg for years. I was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis last year. The neuropathy in my feet has gotten worse and my Doctor upped my Lyrica to 150 mg. Instantaneously I had worse breathing issues. Lyrica was the only thing I could think of because I started the higher dose ...
I have been taking Lyrica (150mg/day) for about 6 months and I took it once before for about 4 months. In both cases my triglycerides went up above the normal range. The first time, I weaned myself off of Lyrica and my triglycerides returned to normal. This time I'm wondering if there is ...
Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
I see I may be the first to post anything on your sight. I hope you're successful with this because I would like very much to learn more about hogberry. A gentleman named Gary Scott writes articles about healthy things and he mentioned hogberry tea for getting rid of fat cells. I can't find ...
Hi! I'm 37 and have been on Lyrica for two months. My face is breaking out in acne really bad. It wouldn't be terrible if they were small but there huge!!! Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
I am trying to wean off depakote and go onto lyrica for pain. Initially 14 years ago I was put on depakote for being diagnosed with bipolar.....though I have only ever had on long episode. I suffer with chronic pain so I am trying Lyrica (which seems to be really helping my pain) and go slowly ...
If I go off Lyrica , will my burning mouth symptoms go away? I think I'd rather have nerve pain in my arm , than this burning mouth and lip pain! Has anyone stopped lyrica and the mouth pain went away?
I was caught by surprise how high I got one time on a half of a 150 mg edible and 75 mg Lyrica. I couldn't move. I laid on the bed and tried to maintain, but it was quite difficult. Any recommendations?