A study for a 71 year old man who takes Crestor, Cosentyx, Humalog - from FDA reports
195 males aged 71 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 71 year old male patient who has Psoriasis, Diabetes. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 11, 2017
195 males aged 71 (±5) who take Crestor, Cosentyx, Humalog are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 71
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Psoriasis, Diabetes
- Drugs taken:
- Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium)
- Cosentyx (secukinumab)
- Humalog (insulin lispro recombinant)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Chills: 3 (1.54% of males aged 71 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chills in Diabetes: 68 (0.34% of males aged 71 (±5) who have Diabetes)
- Chills in Psoriasis: 61 (0.92% of males aged 71 (±5) who have Psoriasis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chills in Crestor: 76 (0.79% of males aged 71 (±5) who take Crestor)
- Chills in drugs with ingredients of Crestor: 86 (0.82% of males aged 71 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium)
- Chills in Cosentyx: 3 (1.11% of males aged 71 (±5) who take Cosentyx)
- Chills in drugs with ingredients of Cosentyx: 3 (1.09% of males aged 71 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of secukinumab)
- Chills in Humalog: 30 (0.61% of males aged 71 (±5) who take Humalog)
- Chills in drugs with ingredients of Humalog: 30 (0.6% of males aged 71 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of insulin lispro recombinant)
Most common drug interactions over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (27 people, 13.85%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (21 people, 10.77%)
- Cardiac Disorder (18 people, 9.23%)
- Stress And Anxiety (13 people, 6.67%)
- Stroke (11 people, 5.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lantus (96 people, 49.23%)
- Aspirin (39 people, 20.00%)
- Plavix (29 people, 14.87%)
- Metformin (29 people, 14.87%)
- Furosemide (19 people, 9.74%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Crestor 100,271 users)
- Cosentyx has active ingredients of secukinumab. (latest outcomes from Cosentyx 11,582 users)
- Humalog has active ingredients of insulin lispro recombinant. It is often used in type 1 diabetes. (latest outcomes from Humalog 75,816 users)
What are the conditions?
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Stelara, Methotrexate, Methotrexate sodium (latest reports from 188,603 Psoriasis patients)
- Diabetes can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 291,055 Diabetes patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Chills (felling of cold) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 75,174 Chills patients).
- Crestor and Cosentyx drug interaction
- Crestor and Humalog drug interaction
- Cosentyx and Humalog drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
He there, I took 4 misoprostol pills yesterday and its been over 24 hrs and just to get the best results here, I should be honest I did Cocaine tonight. And now I'm vomiting pretty aggressively... I haven't eaten much either. Just wondering if this is normal for misoprostol...
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been taking Wellbutrin and found the generics don't work for me but the original drug works well. About a month and a half ago on Drs advice I began taking Crestor. Since then I have become more and more depressed and anxious. As if I weren't taking the Wellbutrin at all. Has anyone ...
Have been on cosentyx for 7 months for my ankalosing spondylitis. In the last two months I have experience extreme fatigue and sleepy all the time to the point I can hardly function. Dr. Does not know cause, does not believe its caused by cosentyx. I take many other medications but never ...
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
Please help, im in a severe depression! The doctor assured me i would not react with depression with cosentyx. On other biologic i became almost suicidal, and i was so afraid to try this. Here i am again. It took so long to get out of my sytstem before, i dont know if i can survive this again. ...