A study for a 31 year old man who takes Ultram - from FDA reports
2,202 males aged 31 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 31 year old male patient who has Broken Bone. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 11, 2017
2,202 males aged 31 (±5) who take Ultram are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 31
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Broken Bone
- Drugs taken:
- Ultram (tramadol hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Chest Pain: 37 (1.68% of males aged 31 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Pain in Broken Bone: 0 (0% of males aged 31 (±5) who have Broken Bone)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Pain in Ultram: 37 (8.81% of males aged 31 (±5) who take Ultram)
- Chest Pain in drugs with ingredients of Ultram: 83 (3.77% of males aged 31 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (109 people, 4.95%)
- Back Pain (102 people, 4.63%)
- Crohn's Disease (88 people, 4.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (63 people, 2.86%)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (48 people, 2.18%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (149 people, 6.77%)
- Acetaminophen (126 people, 5.72%)
- Diazepam (121 people, 5.50%)
- Neurontin (99 people, 4.50%)
- Lyrica (85 people, 3.86%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Ultram has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ultram 20,099 users)
What are the conditions?
- Broken bone can be treated by Vicodin, Lortab, Percocet, Norco, Motrin (latest reports from 15,375 Broken bone patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Chest pain has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, diabetes (latest reports from 209,680 Chest pain patients).
Can you answer these questions?
Started with 20 mg of Latuda with dinner for a week with a little burning and tightness and sort of heat in my chest, and then I went up to 40 mg after a week or 8 days, hoping the symptoms would stop. After upping to 40mg, I started feeling rapid heart beat and extreme yawning as if I couldn't ...
Hi, I just had my medical checkup and the report shown that my T-score @ -4. I took Fosamax as per instruction once a week. Everything just happens at second week after consumed Fosamax. That time I felt chest pain / chest burn and I stop taking Fosamax plus. 2 days later all my joints ...
Hey guys. I recently developed chest pain with every heart beat after taking Flexeril. I was wondering how long this will last. It has already been three days. Any comments would be much appreciated!!! Thanks in advance! Edit: It has been almost two weeks now and I am still having chest ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi there. Been taking ranitidine/zantac for 9 days. It has helped with the burning in my stomach but after taking it I get a dull pain in the centre of my chest. It doesn't last long bit it is uncomfortable. Any one else experienced this
I am on a relatively low dose of subutex after having multiple surgeries and am in chronic pain which 8 mg of sub total a day helps. I am afraid because of all of my surgeries that if I need pain control, I will not be able to get it. I have been having chest pains recently from the subutex but ...
Hi! Is there anyone in this group? I see there are no post. I have been taking Bisoprolol for 5 months now and started on Depo Provera a few days ago... and have been feeling weird: with a little chest pain, but I have no idea if that is Ok. Anyone knows or has felt like me?