A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Adderall 20, Methadone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin - from FDA reports
523 females aged 35 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 35 year old female patient who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd), Drug Addiction, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 11, 2017
523 females aged 35 (±5) who take Adderall 20, Methadone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 35
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd), Drug Addiction, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Drugs taken:
- Adderall 20 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Methadone Hydrochloride (methadone hydrochloride)
- Gabapentin (gabapentin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Fatigue: 3 (0.57% of females aged 35 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd): 178 (10.1% of females aged 35 (±5) who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd))
- Fatigue in Drug Addiction: 2 (0.62% of females aged 35 (±5) who have Drug Addiction)
- Fatigue in Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: 9 (17.31% of females aged 35 (±5) who have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fatigue in Adderall 20: 1 (4% of females aged 35 (±5) who take Adderall 20)
- Fatigue in drugs with ingredients of Adderall 20: 265 (10.19% of females aged 35 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Fatigue in Methadone Hydrochloride: 7 (6.09% of females aged 35 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride)
- Fatigue in drugs with ingredients of Methadone Hydrochloride: 115 (5.36% of females aged 35 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of methadone hydrochloride)
- Fatigue in Gabapentin: 414 (8.9% of females aged 35 (±5) who take Gabapentin)
- Fatigue in drugs with ingredients of Gabapentin: 746 (8.46% of females aged 35 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of gabapentin)
Most common drug interactions over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (56 people, 10.71%)
- Stress And Anxiety (47 people, 8.99%)
- Cataplexy (47 people, 8.99%)
- Bipolar Disorder (29 people, 5.54%)
- Migraine (28 people, 5.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (94 people, 17.97%)
- Xanax (88 people, 16.83%)
- Xyrem (84 people, 16.06%)
- Klonopin (77 people, 14.72%)
- Cymbalta (54 people, 10.33%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Adderall 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 20 2,462 users)
- Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Methadone hydrochloride 3,524 users)
- Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Gabapentin 107,509 users)
What are the conditions?
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 69,060 Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) patients)
- Drug addiction can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone hydrochloride, Subutex, Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methadose (latest reports from 42,968 Drug addiction patients)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling) can be treated by Gabapentin, Meloxicam, Naproxen, Mobic, Prednisone (latest reports from 10,592 Carpal tunnel syndrome patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 406,215 Fatigue patients).
- Adderall 20 and Methadone hydrochloride drug interaction
- Adderall 20 and Gabapentin drug interaction
- Methadone hydrochloride and Gabapentin drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
Hi, my name is Sabrina. I am 41 years old. I had a hysterectomy 7 years ago when my surgeon diagnosed me with possible adenomiosis. While inside she chose to remove a mass (scar tissue) from my abdominal area right above my pubic bone. She says it was from a past C-section. She said after ...
Burning Sensation halfway around my ches, just below my breast on the right side of my body. Feels not quite as painful as Shingles with no external or visible signs. My doctors can't tell me with any degree of certainty what the problem is, but keep me on these ineffective pain meds. ...
My blood pressure always used to be on the lower side. I am taking Methadone 7.5mg daily(2.5mg 3 times daily) for chronic pain. Ever since I am on 2.5mg Methdone tablets every 8 hours since nine months, my blood pressure has become very uncontrollable i.e. has been on the higher side.
I recently started gabapentin for nerve pain and fibromyalgia however have been taking plaquinel for years for arthritis. My question is, do I really need both? I have researched and found gabapentin can be used for many conditions including arthritis. I also know you don't have to ween off of ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
I've been taking Gabapentin for a few months now and I'm starting to have effects. Hands swollen and painful. Sores in my mouth. Blood blister on roof of my mouth. Sore throat as well. Dr today again. Ty. J
I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
I getting Xolair injections every two weeks for my asthma, & have seen some improvement in my breathing. Started August 16 of 2016 and had my 21st injection yesterday & am really exhausted today. Sometimes I am not so tired day after the injection & sometimes are very tired. Still using my ...