A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Lantus Solostar, Phentermine, Bydureon, Lisinopril - from FDA reports
20 females aged 39 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 39 year old female patient who has Diabetic Type 2, Weight Loss, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 11, 2017
20 females aged 39 (±5) who take Lantus Solostar, Phentermine, Bydureon, Lisinopril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 39
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Diabetic Type 2, Weight Loss, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure
- Drugs taken:
- Lantus Solostar (insulin glargine recombinant)
- Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride)
- Bydureon (exenatide synthetic)
- Lisinopril (lisinopril)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Skin Induration: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Skin Induration in Diabetic Type 2: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Diabetic Type 2)
- Skin Induration in Weight Loss: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Weight Loss)
- Skin Induration in Diabetes: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who have Diabetes)
- Skin Induration in High Blood Pressure: 4 (0.06% of females aged 39 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Skin Induration in Lantus Solostar: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Lantus Solostar)
- Skin Induration in drugs with ingredients of Lantus Solostar: 7 (0.25% of females aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of insulin glargine recombinant)
- Skin Induration in Phentermine: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Phentermine)
- Skin Induration in drugs with ingredients of Phentermine: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride)
- Skin Induration in Bydureon: 0 (0% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Bydureon)
- Skin Induration in drugs with ingredients of Bydureon: 1 (0.04% of females aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of exenatide synthetic)
- Skin Induration in Lisinopril: 7 (0.14% of females aged 39 (±5) who take Lisinopril)
- Skin Induration in drugs with ingredients of Lisinopril: 8 (0.14% of females aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of lisinopril)
Most common drug interactions over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (3 people, 15.00%)
- Renal Disorder (1 person, 5.00%)
- Narcolepsy (1 person, 5.00%)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (1 person, 5.00%)
- Birth Control (1 person, 5.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Novolog (6 people, 30.00%)
- Metformin (5 people, 25.00%)
- Amaryl (5 people, 25.00%)
- Zestoretic (4 people, 20.00%)
- Coreg (4 people, 20.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Lantus solostar has active ingredients of insulin glargine recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Lantus solostar 13,904 users)
- Phentermine has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine 14,696 users)
- Bydureon has active ingredients of exenatide synthetic. It is often used in type 2 diabetes. (latest outcomes from Bydureon 12,408 users)
- Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 190,019 users)
What are the conditions?
- Diabetic type 2 can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Januvia, Glipizide, Victoza (latest reports from 198,945 Diabetic type 2 patients)
- Weight loss can be treated by Phentermine hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia cambogia (latest reports from 30,747 Weight loss patients)
- Diabetes can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 291,055 Diabetes patients)
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,112 High blood pressure patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Skin induration (an abnormally hard spot or area on the skin) has been reported by people with arteriogram, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,038 Skin induration patients).
- Lantus solostar and Phentermine drug interaction
- Lantus solostar and Bydureon drug interaction
- Lantus solostar and Lisinopril drug interaction
- Phentermine and Bydureon drug interaction
- Phentermine and Lisinopril drug interaction
- Bydureon and Lisinopril drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I am currently taking 37.5 generic Phentermine. My doctor only prescribes to take one a day, however it doesn't last as long by the time lunch or dinner is around I am hungry and can eat seconds. If I take 1 1/2 tablet (break in half) throughout the day, and I'm still hungry. I used two ...
Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My 95-yr-old father-in-law has been on Lisinopril for 2-5 years for CHF, a-Fib, & HBP. A few days ago he was diagnosed with what the doctors believe to be an unusually severe case of TTP with a bright reddish orange rash all over his torso, arms, and face. Am wondering if Lisinopril could be ...
Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...
Hi. Third month on Phentermine. Scalp picking started shortly after I started. I have done that years ago under stress, but never since. I keep puttin Benedryl cream on my stores but they are getting worse. Already I can see three doits where my hair is no longer there....
so this acne is on one side of my face my on my jawline. they keep forming , i had been off the medicine for a while and just started taking it about 3 weeks ago, it did clear up the last time but this is awful and embarrasing, they are under the skin acne and huge. smh help!!!