A study for a 39 year old man who takes Oxycodone, Gabapentin - from FDA reports
614 males aged 39 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 39 year old male patient who has Back Injury. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 12, 2017
614 males aged 39 (±5) who take Oxycodone, Gabapentin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 39
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Back Injury
- Drugs taken:
- Oxycodone (oxycodone hydrochloride)
- Gabapentin (gabapentin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Shivering: 0 (0% of males aged 39 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Shivering in Back Injury: 0 (0% of males aged 39 (±5) who have Back Injury)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Shivering in Oxycodone: 35 (1.22% of males aged 39 (±5) who take Oxycodone)
- Shivering in drugs with ingredients of Oxycodone: 101 (1.81% of males aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride)
- Shivering in Gabapentin: 34 (1.3% of males aged 39 (±5) who take Gabapentin)
- Shivering in drugs with ingredients of Gabapentin: 89 (1.64% of males aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of gabapentin)
Most common drug interactions over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (36 people, 5.86%)
- Back Pain (31 people, 5.05%)
- Stress And Anxiety (24 people, 3.91%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (24 people, 3.91%)
- Insomnia (23 people, 3.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (87 people, 14.17%)
- Percocet (84 people, 13.68%)
- Soma (80 people, 13.03%)
- Valium (73 people, 11.89%)
- Effexor (67 people, 10.91%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Oxycodone has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxycodone 56,802 users)
- Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Gabapentin 107,537 users)
What are the conditions?
- Back injury can be treated by Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Flexeril, Percocet, Oxycontin, Soma (latest reports from 7,630 Back injury patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Shivering has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 75,187 Shivering patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
HI My mom started Victoza 3 weeks ago and started having intermittent nighttime chills. She is also on Metformin. Do you recommend that she continue Victoza or stop it?for how long can she expect the symptoms
Hi, my name is Sabrina. I am 41 years old. I had a hysterectomy 7 years ago when my surgeon diagnosed me with possible adenomiosis. While inside she chose to remove a mass (scar tissue) from my abdominal area right above my pubic bone. She says it was from a past C-section. She said after ...
Burning Sensation halfway around my ches, just below my breast on the right side of my body. Feels not quite as painful as Shingles with no external or visible signs. My doctors can't tell me with any degree of certainty what the problem is, but keep me on these ineffective pain meds. ...
I recently started gabapentin for nerve pain and fibromyalgia however have been taking plaquinel for years for arthritis. My question is, do I really need both? I have researched and found gabapentin can be used for many conditions including arthritis. I also know you don't have to ween off of ...
Is there any interaction taking these three together? I have a herniated disc C6 & C7 due to MVA and hates medications. Also don't want steroid injections or surgery. Would like help on what I can do naturally without putting bad stuff in my body. Please help. Seeing Acupuncturist ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
I've been taking Gabapentin for a few months now and I'm starting to have effects. Hands swollen and painful. Sores in my mouth. Blood blister on roof of my mouth. Sore throat as well. Dr today again. Ty. J
Since 2012 after pill mill shutdown in Floida Pharmacy after Pharmacy refused to fill, have heard every possible excuse imaginable when asked to order had to wait 7 to 10 days which have left me in a state of constant withdrawal. I have a 37 years history of chronic pain but only had to use ...
Have been on 400 mgs. of Gabapentin for two and a half months for head tremors. Three weeks ago noticed I wasn't feeling up to par. Had blood tests done and was told my iron count was down to 28 from 114 from six months ago. Am going to stop the Gabapentin. Never had a problem with my iron count ...