A study for a 39 year old man who takes Klonopin - from FDA reports
4,840 males aged 39 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 39 year old male patient who has Bpd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 12, 2017
4,840 males aged 39 (±5) who take Klonopin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 39
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Bpd
- Drugs taken:
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Lupus-Like Syndrome: 1 (0.02% of males aged 39 (±5) who take the drug)
- Angina Pectoris Aggravated: 7 (0.14% of males aged 39 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Angina Pectoris Aggravated in Bpd: 0 (0% of males aged 39 (±5) who have Bpd)
- Lupus-Like Syndrome in Bpd: 0 (0% of males aged 39 (±5) who have Bpd)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Angina Pectoris Aggravated in Klonopin: 7 (0.38% of males aged 39 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Angina Pectoris Aggravated in drugs with ingredients of Klonopin: 13 (0.27% of males aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of clonazepam)
- Lupus-Like Syndrome in Klonopin: 1 (0.05% of males aged 39 (±5) who take Klonopin)
- Lupus-Like Syndrome in drugs with ingredients of Klonopin: 1 (0.02% of males aged 39 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of clonazepam)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (534 people, 11.03%)
- Bipolar Disorder (312 people, 6.45%)
- Schizophrenia (309 people, 6.38%)
- Pain (287 people, 5.93%)
- Insomnia (200 people, 4.13%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (543 people, 11.22%)
- Zyprexa (373 people, 7.71%)
- Depakote (366 people, 7.56%)
- Zoloft (331 people, 6.84%)
- Neurontin (305 people, 6.30%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 46,346 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bpd can be treated by Lamictal, Seroquel, Lisinopril, Flomax (latest reports from 1,217 Bpd patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Lupus-like syndrome (a disease symptom matches with lupus an immune disease) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthropathy (latest reports from 5,093 Lupus-like syndrome patients).
- Angina pectoris aggravated (aggravated-chest pain due to ischemia of the heart muscle) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 393 Angina pectoris aggravated patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
Dx with NPH. Managed to resolve the incontinence with bladder training. Still have gait issues. On Clonazepam, 0.5 - 1 mg. daily, Buproprion ER 300 mg., Suboxone 8 mg film strips, 1 - 2 daily. What cause, and/or effect, would the above prescriptions have on the NPH?
Just got put on mirtazpine 6 days ago switch from lamictal well first 5 nights didn't sleep much just like always but last night I fell asleep n next thing I know I wake up n the kitchen with plates forks spoons n food all over the kitchen counter but don't remember anything more than that don't ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on humira for 10 years. Last summer is when I noticed lupus like symptoms, I had skin rash extreme muscle pain and of course inflamed joints. The final straw started feb 2017 I started to notice alarming hair loss. I have stopped the humira and will see what is next for my ra ...
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
Just went to the Derm...have all the symptoms butterfly rash exacerbated by the sun...waiting for my Ana test next week face is very hot with slight rash...been on Oxycarbaphine for pain for 6+ years...has worked fabulously for my TN type 2...welcome any thoughts...thx...Gerry