A study for a 31 year old man who takes Prozac, Xanax - from FDA reports
185 males aged 31 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 31 year old male patient who has Anxiety And Stress. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 12, 2017
185 males aged 31 (±5) who take Prozac, Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 31
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Anxiety And Stress
- Drugs taken:
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Apathy: 2 (1.08% of males aged 31 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Apathy in Anxiety And Stress: 26 (0.97% of males aged 31 (±5) who have Anxiety And Stress)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Apathy in Prozac: 19 (1.67% of males aged 31 (±5) who take Prozac)
- Apathy in drugs with ingredients of Prozac: 41 (1.63% of males aged 31 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Apathy in Xanax: 6 (0.31% of males aged 31 (±5) who take Xanax)
- Apathy in drugs with ingredients of Xanax: 11 (0.24% of males aged 31 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of alprazolam)
Most common drug interactions over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (13 people, 7.03%)
- Bipolar Disorder (8 people, 4.32%)
- Sleep Disorder (7 people, 3.78%)
- Schizophrenia (7 people, 3.78%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (6 people, 3.24%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valium (24 people, 12.97%)
- Seroquel (23 people, 12.43%)
- Zoloft (21 people, 11.35%)
- Oxycontin (21 people, 11.35%)
- Oxycodone (19 people, 10.27%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 60,719 users)
- Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 91,861 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety and stress can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,518 Anxiety and stress patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Apathy has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, high blood pressure (latest reports from 8,842 Apathy patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers
You may be interested in these reviews
I made a phone call to someone if I were in my right mind I never would have called. She herself had a stroke and her personality changed and she is no longer herself so she started hurting us very badly and I had to give up my property to get away from her. Today my real deal friend is furious ...
I was misdiagnosed with major depression, and prescribed Prozac 20mg. I actually have Bipolar 1 disorder. Six days into taking Prozac that night I began having horrible thoughts, and urges to stab my mother with a knife, slit my dogs throat, and slit my own throat. I knew these thoughts were ...
I start ALP with 1 mg dose after taking 2 days of the same dose I felt that 1 mg is too much for me I cut it to 0.5 and then 0.25 now I am taking about 0.12 to get 0.12 I break the pill in 2 pieces. my aim is to withdraw it because it.s makes my eyes yellowish and most important now I have ...
Hi my name is Bernie I have had for strokes and then I started getting Tia I've had about 80 of them and they won't stop and I've been tested for seizures and they aren't seizures and the doctors just don't know what they are and then I found this website so I'm kind of glad to find you people ...