A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Zoloft - from FDA reports
15,087 females aged 56 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 56 year old female patient who has Dissociation. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 12, 2017
15,087 females aged 56 (±5) who take Zoloft are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 56
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Dissociation
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Depression: 900 (5.97% of females aged 56 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Depression in Dissociation: 0 (0% of females aged 56 (±5) who have Dissociation)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Depression in Zoloft: 900 (8.8% of females aged 56 (±5) who take Zoloft)
- Depression in drugs with ingredients of Zoloft: 1,160 (7.69% of females aged 56 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (953 people, 6.32%)
- High Blood Pressure (951 people, 6.30%)
- Pain (928 people, 6.15%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (841 people, 5.57%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (800 people, 5.30%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (1,148 people, 7.61%)
- Xanax (972 people, 6.44%)
- Lipitor (943 people, 6.25%)
- Premarin (854 people, 5.66%)
- Humira (799 people, 5.30%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,747 users)
What are the conditions?
- Dissociation (latest reports from 2,662 Dissociation patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Depression has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, quit smoking (latest reports from 392,419 Depression patients).
Can you answer these questions?
I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on Zoloft for about 6 weeks and I seem to be having slow urination (much worse at night) and the feeling like I am not emptying my bladder. I take Zoloft right before I go to sleep because it really makes it hard to orgasm and I am hoping that having taken it so long before sex that ...
Even my endocrinologist does not know why I am depressed on Victoria. This is some no joke depression and so bummed because this drug is amazing at keeping my sugars in total control. Has anyone found out medically why it causes depression?
OMG please help me, my daughter is 14 years old going on 15, she started with Zoloft 50 mg and increase to 150 mg, for one year now she has been having neck spasms and twitching I am lost for words telling her Neurologist about this and her psychiatrist, they keep saying it was nothing until now ...