A study for a 52 year old man who takes Metaproterenol Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium - from FDA reports
1 male aged 52 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 52 year old male patient who has Heart Beat, Hypothyroidy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 12, 2017
1 male aged 52 (±5) who takes Metaproterenol Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 52
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Heart Beat, Hypothyroidy
- Drugs taken:
- Metaproterenol Sulfate (metaproterenol sulfate)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (levothyroxine sodium)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Neuropathy: 0 (0% of males aged 52 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Neuropathy in Heart Beat: 0 (0% of males aged 52 (±5) who have Heart Beat)
- Neuropathy in Hypothyroidy: 0 (0% of males aged 52 (±5) who have Hypothyroidy)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Neuropathy in Metaproterenol Sulfate: 0 (0% of males aged 52 (±5) who take Metaproterenol Sulfate)
- Neuropathy in drugs with ingredients of Metaproterenol Sulfate: 0 (0% of males aged 52 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of metaproterenol sulfate)
- Neuropathy in Levothyroxine Sodium: 0 (0% of males aged 52 (±5) who take Levothyroxine Sodium)
- Neuropathy in drugs with ingredients of Levothyroxine Sodium: 7 (0.09% of males aged 52 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of levothyroxine sodium)
Most common drug interactions over time
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prednisone (1 person, 100.00%)
- Humatrope (1 person, 100.00%)
- Flovent (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cipro (1 person, 100.00%)
- Androderm (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Metaproterenol sulfate has active ingredients of metaproterenol sulfate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metaproterenol sulfate 74 users)
- Levothyroxine sodium has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothyroxine sodium 77,797 users)
What are the conditions?
- Heart beat can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol tartrate, Propranolol hydrochloride, Toprol-xl, Diltiazem hydrochloride (latest reports from 1,354 Heart beat patients)
- Hypothyroidy can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levoxyl, Levothroid (latest reports from 85,659 Hypothyroidy patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Neuropathy (damage to nerves) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, high blood cholesterol, diabetes (latest reports from 5,818 Neuropathy patients).
Can you answer these questions?
Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
Is anyone on here who is taking Venlafaxine and levothyroxine? I've just learnt recently about Ven interacting with my levothyroxine may be the reason I'm still feeling so unwell. Plus I have no thyroid after having total thyroidectomy for Graves' disease 4 years ago.
Hello, I was diagnosed with PN almost 10 years ago, and since then, my feet have become quite numb - especially lately. A friend told me that Cayenne pepper helps. Have any of you heard that before? If so, how is it taken? (I don't like hot food, so I hope it comes in a capsule that won't cause ...
acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My last Humira injection was 4/19/17. This was the 3rd injection after the starter dose(s). I actually experienced severe leg pain in the back of both legs after the 2nd dose of 2 injections. I challenged the medication and the pain decreased considerably. However, after the 2nd single injection ...
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
for years i took synthroid 100 and all was fine ' i started taking omeprazole prilocet and my thyroid test was bad 9.0 then i went on higher and higher synthroid im on 150 now and having all kinds of trouble i take my synthroid at 4 am and my priloset and 4 pm i think it is a 24 hour pill ...