A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Rayos - from FDA reports
7,624 females aged 25 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 25 year old female patient who has Food Allergy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 12, 2017
7,624 females aged 25 (±5) who take Rayos are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 25
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Food Allergy
- Drugs taken:
- Rayos (prednisone)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Feeling Cold: 0 (0% of females aged 25 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Feeling Cold in Food Allergy: 0 (0% of females aged 25 (±5) who have Food Allergy)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Feeling Cold in Rayos: 0 (0% of females aged 25 (±5) who take Rayos)
- Feeling Cold in drugs with ingredients of Rayos: 11 (0.14% of females aged 25 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of prednisone)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (1,136 people, 14.90%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (834 people, 10.94%)
- Birth Control (500 people, 6.56%)
- Ulcerative Colitis (387 people, 5.08%)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (335 people, 4.39%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (1,297 people, 17.01%)
- Methotrexate (755 people, 9.90%)
- Remicade (559 people, 7.33%)
- Folic Acid (457 people, 5.99%)
- Enbrel (441 people, 5.78%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Rayos has active ingredients of prednisone. (latest outcomes from Rayos 229 users)
What are the conditions?
- Food allergy can be treated by Benadryl, Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Loratadine, Cetirizine hydrochloride (latest reports from 3,166 Food allergy patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Feeling cold has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 16,401 Feeling cold patients).
Can you answer these questions?
I was just wanting to know first of all can Methotrexate make you cold? If so why? This is my second week taking this drug for Rheumatoid Arthritis. I take 10mg, once a week. My arms hands and feet are always like ice....this has never happened to me before. I actually have to use a heating pad ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi. Well; I've been on Victoza since about the middle of October,2016. Thats when I also started walking and then running anywhere from 6-7 miles every other day. The symptoms I seem to be experiencing relate to almost always feeling cold and my house is not cold. I'm 69 years old and in the 3 ...
Have been put on Rivaroxaban,which I believe is the same as Xarelto and have felt extremely cold ever since! I am a male and 79 yrs old.Live in sunny South Australia,so it isn't the weather it, but I can happily live with it if it stops my DVT problem!
I am a diazapam user not by choice but to keep my anxiety in check. I find that I am very sensitive to this med and 2mg will sedate me. I have noticed from the beginning that my legs feel likes blocks of ice and joints ache after taking this medication which is about 6mg a day.
Hello my name is Teresa I have been on morphine for nearly 2 weeks. I've been taking high dose tram adolescent for 19yrs and after a car accident last year I've also been on dihydrocodiene for my back which was injured last year in a car accident. A new gp decided to stop them all and givee ...