A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - from FDA reports
6,451 females aged 33 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 33 year old female patient who has Gad. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 12, 2017
6,451 females aged 33 (±5) who take Cymbalta are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 33
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Gad
- Drugs taken:
- Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Anxiety: 463 (7.18% of females aged 33 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anxiety in Gad: 80 (12.23% of females aged 33 (±5) who have Gad)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Anxiety in Cymbalta: 463 (8.05% of females aged 33 (±5) who take Cymbalta)
- Anxiety in drugs with ingredients of Cymbalta: 496 (7.69% of females aged 33 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (568 people, 8.80%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (481 people, 7.46%)
- Birth Control (279 people, 4.32%)
- Bipolar Disorder (256 people, 3.97%)
- Insomnia (217 people, 3.36%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (501 people, 7.77%)
- Seroquel (410 people, 6.36%)
- Xanax (405 people, 6.28%)
- Topamax (325 people, 5.04%)
- Humira (290 people, 4.50%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Cymbalta 98,300 users)
What are the conditions?
- Gad can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro (latest reports from 18,860 Gad patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,365 Anxiety patients).
Can you answer these questions?
Can I taper off Primidone I am on 3x50 mgs started taking them May 15 2017 due to increased anxiety and adrenaline rushing through my system at 100 miles an hour I am 66 English lady also on other medications just taken amytryptaline 25mgs terrified of seizure or stroke talking to highly ...
I have been on brand name Cymbalta for one year effective April 2017. My insurance made me switch to generic in April and on May 21 I began having facial numbness and tingling. Took Valtrex in case it was shingles. Returned June 10 into full blown Bells palsy with tics, but affecting both ...
I take cymbalta. When I lie down, there is a burning sensation from my knees down to the ankles. One leg hurts more than the other. The discomfort makes it hard to sleep. Is there anything that helps?
My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 65, a female and on 30 mg of Cymbalta. Started with 20 mg in March. Feel like I have trouble concentrating and short term memory loss which I did not have before. Very frightening since I have two older siblings with dementia.
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
I took Miralax daily for probably close to a year I already had suffered from anxiety and depression. It got progressively worse several months ago and I never correlated it with Miralax still giving it some research. Since then I have stopped except for taking it one time a couple weeks ago. ...
Hi my name is Tarnia just wanted to join as I am suffering a bit mentally and I have discovered why I have been taking cymbalta for a couple of years and recently I started using Taurine and gaba and I have now realized why I am so depressed constipated angry..
Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...