A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Trimipramine Maleate - from FDA reports
92 females aged 37 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 37 year old female patient who has Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 15, 2017
92 females aged 37 (±5) who take Trimipramine Maleate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 37
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Trimipramine Maleate (trimipramine maleate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Acne Cystic: 0 (0% of females aged 37 (±5) who take the drug)
- Oil Acne: 0 (0% of females aged 37 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Acne Cystic in Depression: 9 (0.05% of females aged 37 (±5) who have Depression)
- Oil Acne in Depression: 0 (0% of females aged 37 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Acne Cystic in Trimipramine Maleate: 0 (0% of females aged 37 (±5) who take Trimipramine Maleate)
- Acne Cystic in drugs with ingredients of Trimipramine Maleate: 0 (0% of females aged 37 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of trimipramine maleate)
- Oil Acne in Trimipramine Maleate: 0 (0% of females aged 37 (±5) who take Trimipramine Maleate)
- Oil Acne in drugs with ingredients of Trimipramine Maleate: 0 (0% of females aged 37 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of trimipramine maleate)
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- suicide attempt
- consciousness - decreased
- intentional overdose
- multiple drug overdose intentional
- extrapyramidal disorder
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- stress and anxiety
- electrocardiogram qt prolonged
- panic disorder
- the flu
- mood swings
- suicidal ideation
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (7 people, 7.61%)
- Sleep Disorder (6 people, 6.52%)
- Epilepsy (5 people, 5.43%)
- Schizophrenia (4 people, 4.35%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 4.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lorazepam (15 people, 16.30%)
- Alcohol (9 people, 9.78%)
- Zyprexa (8 people, 8.70%)
- Diazepam (8 people, 8.70%)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (7 people, 7.61%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Trimipramine maleate has active ingredients of trimipramine maleate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Trimipramine maleate 625 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,552 Depression patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Acne cystic (skin problems that cause pimples) has been reported by people with birth control, depression, acne, acne cystic, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 3,678 Acne cystic patients).
- Oil acne (oily skin acne) has been reported by people with insomnia, agitation, seasonal allergy, muscle spasms, joint swelling (latest reports from 45 Oil acne patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have always had on and off acne and bowel problems, but both issues subsided until about a month ago. My last doctors visit was around march and I was advised to start taking Magnesium and Coq10 in combination with Topomax for headaches so that I didn't have to take a muscle relaxer, so I did ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was diagnosed with a blood disorder that caused my levels of testosterone to excessively lower than another male my age. I prescribed three years ago Androgel 1.62% to be applied to my arms in the areas suggested by the documentation. I was on the he for about one year before I was taken off ...
Have been taking accutane for 2 months. I am having joint pain especially in my hips. Also, having what feels like heel spurs. I am not doing anything to cause heel spurs.. Or hip joint pin for that matter.
Got an order of garcinia cambogia and have started up and stopped 3 times now. This is my fourth time starting up. Each time I start taking the pills again I get large painful pimples on my back or upper legs. I will continue taking the pills longer this time to see if the acne will stop.
I am 43 with PCOS and using Vaniqa for two months. Works great, but now I have severe acne (I didn't have it before) mainly on my chin and neck. I don't know what's worse, the hair or acne. I need to know if this gets better on its own, if I need acne medication like Accutane, or if I should ...