A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Azithromycin, Valtrex - from FDA reports
18 females aged 18 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 18 year old female patient who has Cystic Acne, Hsv-2. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 12, 2017
18 females aged 18 (±5) who take Azithromycin, Valtrex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 18
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Cystic Acne, Hsv-2
- Drugs taken:
- Azithromycin (azithromycin)
- Valtrex (valacyclovir hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Acne: 0 (0% of females aged 18 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Acne in Cystic Acne: 296 (4.48% of females aged 18 (±5) who have Cystic Acne)
- Acne in Hsv-2: 0 (0% of females aged 18 (±5) who have Hsv-2)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Acne in Azithromycin: 9 (0.76% of females aged 18 (±5) who take Azithromycin)
- Acne in drugs with ingredients of Azithromycin: 13 (0.6% of females aged 18 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of azithromycin)
- Acne in Valtrex: 2 (0.49% of females aged 18 (±5) who take Valtrex)
- Acne in drugs with ingredients of Valtrex: 2 (0.39% of females aged 18 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of valacyclovir hydrochloride)
Most common drug interactions over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Dermatitis (8 people, 44.44%)
- Pharyngolaryngeal Pain (2 people, 11.11%)
- Oral Contraception (2 people, 11.11%)
- Ill-Defined Disorder (2 people, 11.11%)
- Pain (1 person, 5.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Morphine (9 people, 50.00%)
- Metronidazole (9 people, 50.00%)
- Amoxicillin (9 people, 50.00%)
- Loprox (8 people, 44.44%)
- Heparin (8 people, 44.44%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Azithromycin has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Azithromycin 19,433 users)
- Valtrex has active ingredients of valacyclovir hydrochloride. It is often used in genital herpes. (latest outcomes from Valtrex 23,458 users)
What are the conditions?
- Cystic acne (skin sac with seborrhoea (scaly red skin)) can be treated by Accutane, Spironolactone, Minocycline hydrochloride, Doxycycline hyclate, Doxycycline (latest reports from 47,957 Cystic acne patients)
- Hsv-2 can be treated by Valtrex, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Valacyclovir hydrochloride, Zovirax (latest reports from 2,816 Hsv-2 patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 47,957 Acne patients).
Can you answer these questions?
Hi! I'm 37 and have been on Lyrica for two months. My face is breaking out in acne really bad. It wouldn't be terrible if they were small but there huge!!! Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do?
Last year I was diagnosed with AIDS, not HIV. Just last week my doctor told me that my AIDS turned back into HIV. At this rate my doctor tells me my HIV will go away completely and I'll have perfect health. Don't get me wrong I'm thankful and everything, but what the heck is happening to me? ...
I was just wondering if it is normal that I am spotting on the first dose of Azithromycin. I just got over my period a week ago and now I'm spotting.. Just really nervous it can be something more serious.
You may be interested in these reviews
so this acne is on one side of my face my on my jawline. they keep forming , i had been off the medicine for a while and just started taking it about 3 weeks ago, it did clear up the last time but this is awful and embarrasing, they are under the skin acne and huge. smh help!!!
I took for the first time generic z pac and the front of my hair top and sides disappeared it is short!!! And I have long hair! Will it grow back? it has been over 2 months and it is looking shorter. Anyone with a similar experience please write to me to tell me what to do. Thank you, jj
Hi im writing to say in 2015 i had neck surgery prior to this i went to a dr that really did not seem to care he put me on norco 325 and i recall i started getting skin issues pretty quick ,the dr blew it off , my. cyst acne was absolutely horrific, my face is now so scarred i dont like to be ...