A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Mg, Zanaflex, Ultram, Phenergan, Lamictal, Celebrex - from FDA reports
4 females aged 34 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 34 year old female patient who has Celiac Disease, Migraine, Ra. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 15, 2017
4 females aged 34 (±5) who take Mg, Zanaflex, Ultram, Phenergan, Lamictal, Celebrex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 34
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Celiac Disease, Migraine, Ra
- Drugs taken:
- Mg (magnesium)
- Zanaflex (tizanidine hydrochloride)
- Ultram (tramadol hydrochloride)
- Phenergan (promethazine hydrochloride)
- Lamictal (lamotrigine)
- Celebrex (celecoxib)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- memory loss
- stress and anxiety
- drug ineffective
- temperature intolerance
- chest pain
- joint pain
- internal hernia
- drug withdrawal syndrome
- thyroid neoplasm
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rashes (1 person, 25.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 25.00%)
- Dizziness (1 person, 25.00%)
- Birth Control (1 person, 25.00%)
- Asthma (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (3 people, 75.00%)
- Lodine (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lidoderm (2 people, 50.00%)
- Fioricet (2 people, 50.00%)
- Clonazepam (2 people, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Mg has active ingredients of magnesium. (latest outcomes from Mg 174 users)
- Zanaflex has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Zanaflex 11,526 users)
- Ultram has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ultram 20,105 users)
- Phenergan has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Phenergan 18,777 users)
- Lamictal has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lamictal 58,385 users)
- Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 101,630 users)
What are the conditions?
- Celiac disease can be treated by Dapsone (latest reports from 5,314 Celiac disease patients)
- Migraine (headache) can be treated by Topamax, Topiramate, Maxalt, Propranolol hydrochloride, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 88,442 Migraine patients)
- Ra (rheumatoid arthritis) can be treated by Methotrexate, Enbrel, Methotrexate sodium, Plaquenil, Prednisone (latest reports from 499,164 Ra patients)
- Mg and Zanaflex drug interaction
- Mg and Ultram drug interaction
- Mg and Phenergan drug interaction
- Mg and Lamictal drug interaction
- Mg and Celebrex drug interaction
- Zanaflex and Ultram drug interaction
- Zanaflex and Phenergan drug interaction
- Zanaflex and Lamictal drug interaction
- Zanaflex and Celebrex drug interaction
- Ultram and Phenergan drug interaction
- Ultram and Lamictal drug interaction
- Ultram and Celebrex drug interaction
- Phenergan and Lamictal drug interaction
- Phenergan and Celebrex drug interaction
- Lamictal and Celebrex drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
My 46 year old daughter has been taking theses meds in combination for a few months. We've had to put her in a long term facility because of the severe side effects. Will this be permanent? Her Doctors won't give us info because she is in no shape mentally to sign papers giving permission to share.
Hello! I was diagnosed with blastomycosis in late March after a lung biopsy. In the late part of April, early May, I noticed that I my fingers started to tingle, with numbness and pain. My family doctor thought it was the anti-fungal medication. The infectious disease doctor changed the ...
I got my labs back as I have been having pain under my rightvrib cage. I had my gallbladder out in 2006. My amylase was normal. My lipase was 707. The nurse called and said my results were ok. But when I received them online, this high number was there and showing as abnormal. I called the dr's ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on vivtrol for a year now and was diagnosed last week with ra. I have so many questions and i dont know where to go from here. Or what i should do. I do not know anybody in this specific situation.
Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...