A study for a 64 year old man who takes Flomax, Cymbalta, Lamictal, L - Arginine - from FDA reports
12 males aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 64 year old male patient who has High Cholesterol, Erectile Dysfunction, Dysuria, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 12, 2017
12 males aged 64 (±5) who take Flomax, Cymbalta, Lamictal, L - Arginine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 64
- Gender: male
- Conditions: High Cholesterol, Erectile Dysfunction, Dysuria, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Flomax (tamsulosin hydrochloride)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride)
- Lamictal (lamotrigine)
- L - Arginine (l - arginine)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- confusional state
- breathing difficulty
- heart rate irregular
- gastrointestinal disorder
- memory loss
- weight decreased
- blood glucose decreased
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 33.33%)
- Narcolepsy (2 people, 16.67%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (1 person, 8.33%)
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome (1 person, 8.33%)
- High Density Lipoprotein Decreased (1 person, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor (5 people, 41.67%)
- Mirtazapine (3 people, 25.00%)
- Losartan (3 people, 25.00%)
- Demadex (3 people, 25.00%)
- Amlodipine (3 people, 25.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Flomax 32,389 users)
- Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Cymbalta 103,209 users)
- Lamictal has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lamictal 58,385 users)
- L - arginine has active ingredients of l - arginine. It is often used in erection problems. (latest outcomes from L - arginine 94 users)
What are the conditions?
- High cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 263,324 High cholesterol patients)
- Erectile dysfunction can be treated by Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Sildenafil citrate, Tadalafil (latest reports from 52,234 Erectile dysfunction patients)
- Dysuria (painful or difficult urination) (latest reports from 26,485 Dysuria patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,552 Depression patients)
- Flomax and Cymbalta drug interaction
- Flomax and Lamictal drug interaction
- Flomax and L - arginine drug interaction
- Cymbalta and Lamictal drug interaction
- Cymbalta and L - arginine drug interaction
- Lamictal and L - arginine drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
My 46 year old daughter has been taking theses meds in combination for a few months. We've had to put her in a long term facility because of the severe side effects. Will this be permanent? Her Doctors won't give us info because she is in no shape mentally to sign papers giving permission to share.
Is this really a support group for people with kidney stones who take Cymbalta? Or did Google just send me to this site the same way they list sites like "where to buy Cymbalta and kidney stones" when I type in "Cymbalta and kidney stones"?
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 65, a female and on 30 mg of Cymbalta. Started with 20 mg in March. Feel like I have trouble concentrating and short term memory loss which I did not have before. Very frightening since I have two older siblings with dementia.
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Even my endocrinologist does not know why I am depressed on Victoria. This is some no joke depression and so bummed because this drug is amazing at keeping my sugars in total control. Has anyone found out medically why it causes depression?
Hi my name is Tarnia just wanted to join as I am suffering a bit mentally and I have discovered why I have been taking cymbalta for a couple of years and recently I started using Taurine and gaba and I have now realized why I am so depressed constipated angry..
Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...